Friday, May 10, 2019

A taste not Mexican




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I am looking at this on the ass end of a blizzard. I like cooking fast, cheap and easy in bulk. It came to me to try softshells again. As I told TL in eating these that I liked  them because they do not taste Mexican.
Face it, Mexican tastes like rotten Mexican asshole with that cumin, onion and garlic. Hell Mexicans don't eat that shit anymore since they became white.

So here is the recipe:

Chi Chi whole grain soft shell taco

BBQ chicken breast

Bacon

Provolone cheese

Ok heat that chit up in the microwave.

Now ladle on sour cream, squirt mustard horseradish,

Spinach

Tomato


That is it.

It is a great taste in the bacon, sour cream, bbq chicken with the veggies giving a fresh taste.

The gun on top has no connection, other than I want one.  Well  I want a  92 Winchester in 45 Colt, but all I got is the taco.

The plan is to ham it out for a change of pattern. The gun change would  be for some rich people to donate.


Enjoy from up a blizzard's ass.





agtG