Friday, December 27, 2019

How to be psychic UFO vampire Expert





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

As you all know, I am a big fan of George Noory, as who else could have taken the Art Bell franchise and turned it into the most boring, audience losing program since Rush Limbaugh.

To prop up the numbers, George has a business where he is pimped out to meet a bunch of tin foil hat loons around the country in gatherings of tin foil hatters. For some reason, most of the callers who call up Noory, sound like this is your brain on California dope and my southern parents, grandparents, great grandparents and monkeys were all brothers and sisters.

So I decided to do some exhaustive research, which was me entering Noory's name and seeing what pictures came up. I provide the pictures with appropriate captions, as I find it a bit coincidental that George Noory seems to look like Jackie Gleason in his hey day, when his left hand had a sparkling tumbler of bourbon, accented by his bloodshot eyes.

Without further delay, internet picture search presents George Noory.




George with hosts Jim Beam, Bud Weiser and Pappy Van Winkel





I usually see the most UFO's after a quart of Jim Beam. 




I get lucky if I get Jim into the girl.



If I chase Bud with Jim and snort Pappy I see Big Foot.





I'm psychic at times considering how much I drink.



I can read a woman's mind.




My zipper reads both our minds.




I call this a Noory cocktail




When I smoke reefers like this....




I see aliens everywhere.

 

Werewolves drink whiskey. George drinks anything.




Flying saucers look like beer bottle caps.
 




Art Bell........when did you get here...


 Once again another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



Nuff Said



agtG