Saturday, August 1, 2020

Better than Gold






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


For all the wonders of the Coronavirus recovery, our shelves in the grocery are not stocked and we have had some major gaps for months. Our cheap hand soap has been out most of the time, so TL and I experimented and found that Palmolive antibacterial, the orange scented is actually cheaper and is softer on your hands.

Dawn will eat the skin off my hands as it wicks oil off to the bone, but this Palmolive is ok for hand soap, and in fact, I have been mixing it at about 1/3rd water, so a 4 dollar bottle in the large size has worked out better than the dollar bottles which were made in Turkey, and did nothing really.

Just a helpful hint in these compromising times, as I have to figure things out, and in many ways the things God Inspires me to do, are better than what I was doing before the coof struck.


Once again another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter saving you some money.


Nuff Said


agtG