Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Scrap Metal Prices Spike

 


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

 

 I was talking to Junk Yard Guy this week and he mentioned that he took in a load of scrap iron. It was running about 70 bucks a load, but he said the guy gave him 200 as prices went up.


There is zero information on this, and that includes the ZeroHedge boys. I asked JYG if China was buying, and he said he didn't know. He was just surprised iron went up as it has been in the cellar for a long time.
I was glad as I got two truck plates from him and rims which I would not be able to afford now.

My point in posting this is, if metal just surged, it probably means a war is coming, as the global economy is shredded by Fauci lockdowns. I repeat there has to be a reason for price spikes in something entered the market. Gas is going up too.

It is more imperative than ever that President Trump stop this Biden election fraud, and stabilize America for what is coming, because something just jolted ahead, and you are not going to like the inflation involved with it, and again, turmoil in this breeds wars and that is what is coming.

 

This once again is another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Nuff Said


 

agtG