Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Sears Craftsman ZERO WARRANTY

 


 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

 

OK This is a customer service review and warning TO NEVER BUY SEARS OR CRAFTSMAN, EVER.

So I have a Craftsman impact socket set. the 7/8ths broke. It is under a lifetime warranty.

 

So I called Sears, they sent me to only God knows what Indian shit hole service help, because 3 weeks ago they assured me they would replace it.........it never came.

So I called the same number today, spent an hour on hold, dumb ass Indians again on the phone you can not understand, but assured I would be helped. After an hour..........they cut me off and it hung up.

In the meantime I was online chatting, and got an asshole floor manager rep who said they could not help and to call Craftsman.

So I call Craftsman, and when you hit the I BOUGHT FROM SEARS.............you get transferred to Goddamn Sears, who put you on hold and I am not going through that bullshit again, as that is how this game is played.

So on the forever internet, NEVER BUY FROM SEARS or CRAFTSMAN. They are cheats, employ worthless foreigners and they do not stand behind their products.

Never buy from Stanley as they purchased from Sears and are behind this major cheating of consumers too.

In the end, SEARS had changed my address and phone number to a place I had never been and that does not exist. I cringe at the thought of dealing with these horrid companies ever again, which is why I am done with them forever.

As a final note on this, before it publishes. After hours and days on the phone, in my figuring out that Sears had changed my information, they finally re entered me into their system, and sent me a socket......not the one which broke, but it is a socket, which cost me 100 times in a warranty replacement compared to if I had just bought a replacement set from Harbor Freight.



Nuff Said

 

 

 

agtG