Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Biden Cultivating Vax Terror

 


Just think of me as the vax terror king


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


David John Oats has a new book out on the Vax Reversals and tracking it. It will have all the reversals online to review them..


This is the current world of reversals as appeared on Rense.com

They have brought the inside story in this and confirmed what we have suspected.





Collective Unconscious Reversal


USA going to die

They mocked God today

Hurt the soul - Get on the path



Joe Biden G7


They would provide a half billion - We locked all the terror


Nations tracking corporate investment - My love with this terror, terror.


G7 agreed to that coal fired facilities - I see the loss - now fork battle.


A request for me after I was elected - This con name a few


We organized on an idea -  You sent the Nazi


Fighting climate change - We need new lab


We will say what the meeting is about - We're sneaky




Scott Morrison Oz Prime Minister


Thank everyone - Now we'll be careful


We stood strong with the Australian people - Pass the dark a kiss


Tempory paymetns to Australian - You lock fail Ozzie


Households get the support they need - They're gonna get mud


The Victorians - They're all stupid


Impossible for me say - Soon I will tell you if I am Nazi




Chinese virologists


New virus in Wuhan - NASA new army





agtG