Saturday, June 12, 2021

weather mate





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


My life in the brier depends on knowing the weather. I check it a dozen times a day as you simply can not, not take the weather into the equation of how your day or week or year will be.

I have been searching for a free weather program and found one in Weather Mate which has been working for me. I like the features in I have cities out state where my cousins and niece reside, so I can see what weather they have and is heading here, and I can see how their days are too.


I had this one Windows 10 and it actually talks in weather alerts. My Auntie's land was in fire danger that day due to high winds. So that is what I use and I like it enough. Is easier than sWeather which is a good program too which piggybacks off of Yahoo.

For Mate, it gets radar, maps, and has quite a few features from this Indian programmer. It can be as detailed or bare bones as you desire.


That is it for this post.


Nuff Said



agtG