Sunday, April 14, 2024

The Billionaire Baptist meets the Million Dollar Heathen





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


All of the HAARP deluge we got dumped on at Christmas just saturated our ground. The chem sprays made everything a slimy muck so I watched people sink in at cemetaries driving on the grass as I slid around with the pick up feeding hay.


So there is this kid who has a bit of a drinking and drug problem..............he has the Miller truck deliver cases of beer to his door, so you kind of understand how much he puts away, and when my cousin says, "Yeah he goes on benders and I don't see him for days", you get an \idea that beer is a food group like air for him.

The thing is, he is a genuinely good person. Like most drunks he feels things too much in being an empath, so he uses chems to hide from the world. I like him, as he was the only neighbor who scooped out our driveway when all the other proper people just sat on their asses and did nothing.

So there is a kid around, who is always driving around spinning his wheels. He drove through the neighbors corn and I had a good laugh about that.

So we drive by this guys house, and I about shit in he has like a 6 year old kid,  who has a kid sized ATV, and this kid in the grass my cousin cuts for hay, had made a race track. In this HAARP mess, he had torn up this grass into a proper mud track. He must have gone round this hundreds of times if not thousands.

So I'm wide eyed about that mess in tearing up everything when I glance across the road at the billionaire Baptists 3 story mansion.

I see that the wheel spinner who I think is this  neighbor's son, the older one, has been spinning cookies on his dad's ditch and road like he does on an 8 mile stretch This kid does go by our place, and Grandpa's, but he rarely leaves a track. Yes the family likes us, so we do not get the power driving nor the beer cans in the ditch. 

Anyway, I look at the Baptist mansion, and see in the ditch and lawn it is all dug up. I'm thinking that as they dug that area up before for water or something, that they made a\mess of it  this time.........then I see the ruts, then I see the spinning and I realize this kid went off the road, sunk into this ditch, got stuck. rodded the hell out of things back and forth to get unstuck and ploughed this whole area.


I mean these Baptists have lawn sprinklers, hire Mexicans to mow the lawn, it is all landscaped and mowed to the road, and this kid just did a massive amount of damage in the high price range.......and he drove off.

I think the Baptists are gone south for now, but their kid watches the place and there is not any hiding this destruction. I told TL that I would have got a roto tiller, churned it all up, and said the power company did it, and claim innocence. The problem is this kid's spin marks are all over the place on the road so it is not like everyone on the planet is not aware what happened.

Grand dad has deep pockets and this is going to cost a bit in this criminal destruction. I burst out laughing, it make me the best of joyous gifts though to see what had taken place as these Baptists defaulted on a 500,000 dollar loan and  we all got stuck paying for this kind of too big to fail bullshit.

I love the people in this Brier Patch. They are beyond unique.  They are entertainment times ten as who else would use their car to plough up a billionaires lawn, drive off and think they were going to get away with it, but someone from here.


Now that I think about it, I should have driven our pick up across the lawn, sliding and flooring it and the kid would swear it was not him, just to add to the fun, but the thought never crossed my mind until now.

As it is, they should just hand the kid a rake, and have him to the hand work and learn a lesson, but it will probably just be fines and penalties and lawyers, which will not teach anyone a thing.

Life is interesting a this is the guy whose step son was being hunted down a few months ago for beating up a doper, and then beating up the cop who tried to stop it all.


This is the Brier.


Nuff Said


agtG