Saturday, May 4, 2024

How to Kill a Cricket to Impress Donald Trump




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


South Dakota really needs to impeach Governor Kristi Noem or Donald Trump needs to acquire this Botox Bim and put her some place that she is fit to serve, like Ambassador to Gaza as she would fit right in with the IDF sodomite mass murdering rapists, as you will recall Jews just a few weeks ago were beaming with delight that Noem joined in with the Jews to make everyone is South Dakota an anti semite.

I really think the Jews had better be a bit more selective in who they attach their brand to, as to explain the impeachment solution, is that Kristi Noem in her Trump Hire Me Book, records that she went fucking insane with a gun, and blew the brains out of a puppy.

I will explain this a bit better than the quote below. Noem apparently was given a free German Wirehaired Pointer puppy who a family could not control. The puppy was 14 months old. Noem could not control it, but took it along with older dogs on a hunt, where the dog was exuberant and chased up all the pheasants which infuriated Noem.

So Noem being a priss who would not allow Cricket to be in a pick up cab, put the puppy into the box of the pick up, as Noem was too cheap to buy a kennel to protect the dog. The dog jumps out in a farmer's yard, and starts catching chickens and killing them in one bite.
Noem is stunned, the farmers a bawling over their dead birds, Noem pays or the dead birds, but does not butcher them, wasting perfectly good meat. She then hauls the dog to a gravel pit, with a shotgun, which will blow the dogs head off like John Kennedy and kills the puppy.

This gets better in the book as Noem is on PMS fucking rampage as murdering a puppy is not enough. She gets in her yard, sees a billy goat, who stinks which is what goats do as they piss on themselves like elk do when aroused. She says the goat bunts her children........apparently Noem has never heard of dog kennels or livestock panels to keep goats in and away from children............so Noem blows the head off this pet goat too.

Just remember that Noem was hunting pheasants. She was using bird shot, small shot, not suitable to kill large mammals. So she had to be close to kill puppies and goats and blew the hell out of these animals in her rampage.

Meet you on the other side.



She includes her story about the ill-fated Cricket, she says, to illustrate her willingness, in politics as well as in South Dakota life, to do anything “difficult, messy and ugly” if it simply needs to be done.

By taking Cricket on a pheasant hunt with older dogs, Noem says, she hoped to calm the young dog down and begin to teach her how to behave. Unfortunately, Cricket ruined the hunt, going “out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life”.

Noem describes calling Cricket, then using an electronic collar to attempt to bring her under control. Nothing worked. Then, on the way home after the hunt, as Noem stopped to talk to a local family, Cricket escaped Noem’s truck and attacked the family’s chickens, “grabb[ing] one chicken at a time, crunching it to death with one bite, then dropping it to attack another”.

Cricket the untrainable dog, Noem writes, behaved like “a trained assassin”.

When Noem finally grabbed Cricket, she says, the dog “whipped around to bite me”. Then, as the chickens’ owner wept, Noem repeatedly apologised, wrote the shocked family a check “for the price they asked, and helped them dispose of the carcasses littering the scene of the crime”.

Through it all, Noem says, Cricket was “the picture of pure joy”.

“I hated that dog,” Noem writes, adding that Cricket had proved herself “untrainable”, “dangerous to anyone she came in contact with” and “less than worthless … as a hunting dog”.

“At that moment,” Noem says, “I realised I had to put her down.”



OK, the Lame Cherry has some real life experience with hunting dogs and goats. 

This puppy like all puppies are exuberant.  I have had hunting dogs who went bird nuts and dogs that refused to obey. I did not murder them. I did not beat the hell out of them. The bird wild dog, I simply hunted with in controlled situations as in duck hunting. I never let my pet loose in pheasant hunting as she simply went deaf. The other dog I simply let hunt, and I hunted from the other direction. It confused the birds and I got to hunt, got to take my dog home I loved and all was well.
Puppies all have energy. My neighbor had a Wirehair from hell who never stayed home.......THE FIRST TWO YEARS.  The dog just had to  grow up some and settle down. He stays home now and  is a good dog.

This puppy that Noem murdered in rage, is not at fault. This is Noem's fault.  She had zero control of this puppy. Did not protect the dog with a kennel so she did not jump out of a pick up box and break a leg and did not invest enough time with this puppy to help it conform.

This Noem story is disgusting and it is an insight that this woman has rage issues and should not be in anyway around nuclear buttons.


As for goats, my male, named Newbie was a semen stinking obnoxious male. He would jump up on the gate and I would talk to him, he was horny like all goats out of his gourd, and he would bawl, he would make goat chatter, he loved me with all his being, and I adored him.

We had the goats out of their pen to let them join in the family. Newbie was eating in the apple tree, and I told the mother to leave him alone, but she was a bitch who could not be told anything, so started whacking him with a stick, Newbie charged by and knocked her flat. She had a weak femur and it broke it. Was not the goats fault as goats are goats.  I put him in the pen and put the mother in the hospital.

I still miss my goats, but stopped raising them, as they do not last that long, compared to dogs and you get attached to them and it hurts when they die after 5 years.

I will be frank. There are psychological problems with Kristi Noem. I would for the people of South Dakota that Donald  Trump will pick her for some job to save those people out there as they have a shit hole of GOPliters, but I don't think outside of mass murderers like Lindsey Graham and Marco Rubio that no one has a threat like Kristi Noem in power. She does belong in some job where she has no power. Trump owes the people of South Dakota that in voting for him, coming 3 times now.

What is the worst of this is Kristi Noem revealing that she is murderous when she goes into a rampage, that as a psychosis she has zero comprehension like a serial killer  that what she did was abnormal and outside the bounds of what is normal.


I'm not a novice to any of this being a rural gal. I have shot pet dogs in putting them down when they were suffering or when one had a very submissive Setter in a throat lock. I never did any of this in a blind rage where I started gunning down other animals. I was extremely sad and went about to burying my dogs as good or bad, sick or well, they were my dogs, like all of my animals are my pets. It is the reason my pasture has bones all over it as I refuse to have my cows abused by Mexican slaughter house thugs to gain a few hundred dollars in selling them when they are old.

If you are not responsible enough to get a pen for an animal, or patient enough to invest the time for an animal to grow up or figure another way to work with their behavior, you do not have any legitimate reason for having any animals.

I'm most concerned that Noem has a Vizsla male now.  What the hell happens when Donald Trump does not choose this lunatic for Vice President? Is Noem going to slaughter that dog and work her way up to some one at the South Dakota Capitol that she comes across who she has figured does not measure up to her standards?

Kristi Noem is as troubling as the holocaust in Gaza. Now it makes me wonder is this why Jews chose her as she kills dogs and goats and they kill babies and mothers in Gaza.





I will always stand with the Jew over Americans

-Governor Kristi Noem


Nuff Said


agtG