Friday, October 11, 2024

thee unhappy demon

 





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I conclude that there is not such a thing as a happy demon, because how much happy could there be in darkness or knowing eternal torment awaited in a few years. But what do you call and article like this, other than the unhappy donor or unhappy sinner?


I have been delayed most of this summer in some severe hurts. The last one was a small jar fell on my foot and it made it black and blue and it hurt for months.........so in that background, here is what happened the past three days.


So we stop at JYG's and I tell TL, that it feels like a rock is in my shoe, so I empty it out as last time it wore a crater in my foot as I toughed it out. Stepped on it again and it still hurt, so I took the sock off, dumped it........and repeated...dumped again, dumped the shoe and I was ready to go and stepped on it and I still had that rock in my shoe. I looked on the sole and there was a shingle nail embedded in the shoe and my rock with a metal point on it.


So the next day we went to the grain elevator and having finished with the densest people on the planet, , TL stepped off on that X cross metal cat walk stuff and I did the same on the stairs and I hurt my ankle as I hit a hole in it. TL told me, "That step gave way as that hole was not there before".

Something was displeased in demon realm and one of there primate associates.

So we get the pet cattle in, and I'm always careful as over 1000 pounds on the hoof is dangerous in smashing and whatever. We were feeding treats and my pet girl stomped on my right foot. Same target all summer.
Now that I think about it, that she devil who is TL's mum, with a demon almost tore my little toe off in I hit a door frame when I was going to see TL. Lots of fun in that in I once flew flat on my back on stock panels and an RV almost crushed me, all going to see TL.

This same foot developed some fungal disease this summer which I got healed up, but I have had it with this unhappy demon stuff as something is pissed Jesus is carrying me through.

So I hope this is visited on the party and demons drag them and all non donors to hell. .Ends the problem.

I simply in Jesus am not going to put up with this shit.


Nuff Said


agtG


agtG