Friday, July 24, 2026

let them eat hal

 




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Still puzzling over the Hal. Gets donations in what like 6000 a month. Has home in Jersey, nice vehicles, has the vacation retreat………insurance, can afford the dentist and now he is blowing off for a week in an expensive vacation with the wife to the Jersey Shore.

I remember that post find he was reposting stuff that looked like Blackwater site intelligence.

I just wonder how he affords all of this stuff as he is dropping like 10,000 bucks on solar panels and I doubt all this money is coming from his broken snow plough business.

Probably comes from working for the FBI.

As of Friday, July 24, 2026, I am on vacation.

Given all the troubles going on in the world, especially with oil and the implications for fuel shortages, I talked to my wife about a week or so ago and told her, “If we don’t go now, we very well may not be ABLE to go, if there are widespread fuel shortages.”

So we tried to book the regular place we go down the Jersey shore, but they were all booked-up. We had to make other arrangements, and we did.

This morning, we are setting-out for our trip. So tonight’s Hal Turner Radio Show will be a REPEAT of a previous show.

Then, next week, ALL WEEK, there will be REPEATS from Monday thru Friday. Friday is a “maybe.” We might get back in time for me to do a Friday show.

This web site may or may not be updated, depending on what’s going on.

The whole point of me going on vacation is to get away from this news stuff. But I have to admit, I’m sort of . . . . addicted to this. Call me a “news junkie” for lack of a better term.

I’ll get through today alright, but tomorrow I’ll start to suffer a sort of “withdrawal” and will likely logon from a laptop to see what’s going on. If it’s big, or important, I’ll probably update this site.

I’m hoping to unwind. De-stress. I’ve been so utterly wound-tight from all the crap taking place that it’s affecting my health. I’m not sleeping right. I’m worried all the time about what’s going on. I really need a break.

So vacation, here we come!

Nuff Said

agtG

CLICK HERE to support the popular girl