Saturday, September 5, 2026

apostates

 





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

This is a reminder from the Holy Ghost what the End Times numbers will be for the People of the West, meaning the Lost 10 led by the United States and those nations of northwestern Europe, excluding the Germans.

That is not to state that other peoples are not going to die in numbers, but the Prophetic numbers for the Lost 10, is 2/3rds dead.

Zechariah the Prophet

Chapter 13

8.

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9.

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

It will happen. There are a majority of apostates and abominations in all of these peoples.

Nuff Said

agtG

CLICK HERE to support the popular girl

”“