Monday, September 7, 2026

Lessons in Battery Terminals

 



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Richard and Stephanie mentioned last year the same time we were having batteries drained in the Brier that their batteries were going dead too. I have no idea if this is HAARP chems, something sucking electricity out of the air or what is going on in pinging vehicles in keeping tabs on them, but it is frustrating to have batteries to be jumped or charged.

I remembered about these battery terminal shut offs, and looked uptown but at 15 bucks a thing and needing cutting, I was not interested. I found these on Ebay. There are two models. One is as shown in a plastic  knob which you turn off to disconnect power and the other is a switch blade thing which seems more heavy duty......and I have on the tractor.


This I mounted on the junk pick up from JYG and I really like it, as I was just leaving the cable off and now I just turn a knob I got my last batch of these for 5 bucks a piece which was nice as I ordered 4.

The only thing is this has to go on the negative terminal as they are too small for the positive as I did try.

I have had good results with my trials in these and post for those who have battery problems. You will have to reset the clock or maybe other things if there is something with the battery disconnected in some models like the old Ford Topaz...........I have an old GMC which if you unhook the battery it likes to make the doors lock automatically.........so just keep the keys in your hand or look in your manual if you have something newer..........well my stuff is over 25 years old, so it is not your luxury items.


For me this is better  than jumping batteries, finding batteries dead when I want an engine to start or wasting time with these new digital battery charges which leave allot to be desired like all this Chinaman junk.........and yes these terminal cut offs are Chinaman junk.


Nuff Said


agtG


CLICK HERE to support the popular girl