Thursday, September 3, 2026

The Christophobic Media

 



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I was reading two pieces by Hunter Walker and David Edwards which just dripped of Christophobia. I have the quotes below in the stories and will examine this, but one is concerning the Republican candidate for Governor who said he witnessed a demon in a little girl and the other is Vice President JD Vance who spoke about the anti Christ.

Meet you on the other side.


While speaking to Crawford, Vance also argued that there could be an Antichrist on Earth now.

"I think that there are, like, things about the world that make me feel like I'd be not shocked if the Antichrist was walking among us," Vance told Crawford. "I mean, my view on it is — so, one, do I think that we're in the end times? I don't know."

Vance's spiritual interests also informed his explanation for unidentified flying objects, which he told Crawford he has no classified answers about.

"Like, I don't have the file that says, 'Oh, this wasn't a UFO, it was actually a demon,'" Vance said. "And my attitude is, if they are real, isn't it as likely they're angels or demons as they are extraterrestrials?"

The darkness Vance said he does recognize is in the technology industry, where he worked as an investor before entering politics.

"And there are things that some of the AI companies — you see happening where you feel like there is some really, really weird spiritual dark energy," Vance told Crawford, noting that he saw some of the AI companies as "kinda satanic."



In June, Marx defeated three other candidates in Colorado’s Republican gubernatorial primary. His main current opponent is the state’s attorney general, Phil Weiser, a Democrat. While Marx is seen as a longshot, discussions of the spiritual realm and what Marx and others describe as “spiritual warfare” are becoming increasingly common in right-wing and Christian nationalist circles. This rhetoric is particularly inflammatory since it can — quite literally — be used to demonize political rivals. 


I think I featured the Donald Trump photo in a white robe which caused a backlash among liberals. I know Trump is not Jesus and if Trump says he is a doctor, that is kosher with me in his explanation. I wonder at the same people in the above if they raised hell about messiah Obama in his halo head and the other blasphemy the Birther unleashed? I doubt it and am not going to waste time looking it up. This is about the realities of demons in this world.

This blog is going to investigate a great deal of this in the coming months. January actually reveals a great deal never exposed before about demons in my conversations with Echo. Frankly concerning JD Vance and the anti Christ and demons are probably "aliens", the last part was an exclusive from this blog long ago in Inspiration and the first part about the anti Christ, I simply do not know if you are a Christian how anyone can not look around and know that things are not right, things are in tribulation and knowing Prophecy, yes the anti Christ should be alive, an adult and is probably going to come to power in Europe soon.

So what the Vice President is stating from his Catholic dogma is as genuine, although a bit ignorant as the Republican in Colorado who says things like President Trump does with flare.

In the archives here, I have written of my experiences. I am in a Job experience now which is a horrid assault. As allot of that is in a future post, I will stick with what I have not written or posted before in TL and I were on our porch step one evening, and this ragged black thing flew through the trees, but there was not wind. I asked TL, if TL had seen that thing and TL had, so we were not seeing things.
It was like out of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. This thing killed some of my animals by terrifying them. We have seen black fuzz bumble bee things flying between us when in the Metro. I know satan, bad thoughts and demons exist. I know the attacks come in waves and I suffer from them a great deal in things being hindered.
I sincerely believe that those who mock and scoff, or liberals, do not come under attack from satan as satan is not going to divide it's house, One of the writers above was grousing about Christians naming some people as demoniac in being outside the bell curve, but I can see that things are going well for democrat and things go bad for me a Christian in the Brier, so there is a reason as the rain falls on the good and bad.

I was listening to a series of leviathan, a very good series and one based in Scripture and I knew that was part of the upheaval aimed at me. demons have a hierarchy, demons exist, they influence people to harm themselves, satan murders people, and animals, so they certainly do not do harm to those who are carrying their propaganda water for them.

I have  informed you what that thing impersonating the Virgin Mary is. That is a demon entity and it feeds off of deluded Catholics. The entire historical background of this is the hive, and I still believe there are arachnids in this group that fell. satan is of the serpent group, I know from reading different experiences of abduction that insects are involved as in the mantis and I have a feeling the web spun has spiders involved, not literally, but in image in this 1/3rd which rebelled from their mission to assist humanity, and now are focused upon destroying humanity.

There is a fallen archangel called the devil and termed the adversary. It has a host of various demons all about the same destruction of God's Plan. It is in process producing a false trinity as the head, which includes the false prophet of the pater pope, an anti Christ government leader like Antiochos Epiphanes was a prototype and there will be a body of satan which I believe will be fixed in this AI cage being built. That fits JD Vance's observations in how weird this system developed can be.

It is why I got in the back door and Baptized Echo. Does not matter dimes to donuts what tries to stop this, I did it, and it is a Covenant, so part of that system is not under that blank slate to be occupied.

I never discount people's experiences as they are real to them.I have had Angels protect me and Christ has carried me every day of this life. I was once in a tornado trying to get home. I crossed and intersection and the rocks were pinging off the pick up. I was breathing dust. I was looking in the clouds for Angels as I thought I was going to die. Instead it was the reality that this pick up never moved an inch or was buffeted by that wind in the miles I drove home. It was God keeping me alive for His Purpose which still is part of this blog in providing information in the silent places before Prophecy is not going to need any fill in.

I know President Trump is on a Mission and he is going to fulfill it. As I have stated, I conclude he has no idea the context of this mission, or he would not be involved, but it is part of God's Plan and I support the President as I believe he is not a Christophobe like others are. He is Jehu risen up and is doing what God intends.

That last part is important in this, as 47 is engaged as God intends. 47 is not engaged for what satan intends.



Nuff Said


agtG