Friday, July 11, 2008

You Know It Is A Different World

Tonight cleaning out my spam folder in a speed read, I saw one titled,
"The Bluegill will make a difference".


That made a complete smile come to me as I was thinking about those
sunfish so beautiful and what a delicious God given gift they
are...........then I saw as I pondered about farm ponds and fingerling
bluegills that what I was reading was blue pill.


It is a different world when one thinks they are seeing things which
have nothing to do with sex or killing oneself by sexing oneself to death.


A few days ago I came across a most beautiful woman I remembered from a
website. She is incredible and what was more astounding she is a nice
person not jaded in the least.


She simply is inspirational to behold like a twinkling star. I
completely love looking at her photo as she just glows in love of her
husband.
I tend to gush over such special people and did so in a note.
Apparently, my compliments caused both appreciation and warning as I
noticed she wrote she is happily married.


Sometimes in life people just need to have confirmed how special they
are.....that what they know in their heart is real and not just seen by
someone they love, but by someone who is a stranger but sees them for
the wonderful person they are.


While I do not own a pair of rose colored glasses, I do much prefer
seeing bluegills in my email and having people notice I actually see
them for the wonderful people they are and appreciate them.


Perhaps in life, we need emails that don't just filter spam but insert
words which will delight us and we should have pretty women who are
genuine appreciating someone just is pleased they are in this world.


I know from this moment I will look at emails of spam, that are crass,
that are vile and all the people who have been rude to spit on me in
emails.......with a bluegill word inserted.


I prefer the different world to the one of Noah being manufactured now.
I will live believing in the one Jesus is promising as bluegills are
much nicer than blue pills.


agtG