Sunday, October 5, 2008

451

The cold clean air it sets my boot heels on fire.
But if I told you what I got from my past I would be a motherless liar
A woman of the street a woman of the world
A hell bidden model of the devil's girl
I'm going to hold my head up I ah take a walk in the sun

Well she gave her heart to so many it shattered my world
But a man can't ruin his life for the love of a girl
I'm going to throw in my clutch. I'm going to run in the rain
Going to let my nostrils swell with the nectar of the plains
I'm going to hold my head up I ah take a walk in the sun

Well she loved so many men my heart was breaking
When every little kiss I'd be aching
Yet whatever I'd be giving she'd be taking
But a man can not live when there's so many fears
And the feelings are slipping away

I'm going to walk right down that road and never return.
And not until these fires inside me are starting to burn
Cause I don't need a gal beside me or a gal to to keep me warm
or a gal that I can talk to any hour of the morn.
I'm going to hold my head up I ah take a walk in the sun


J'ai entendu la première fois cette chanson des tortues quand j'avais huit ans et avais juste enterré ma soeur sur Pâques. Sur son stéréo elle a joué sans fin et les guitares ont apaisé un coeur perdu déplacé par sa mort. Je n'ai jamais oublié la chanson et me suis développé en tant que poèt, tellement j'ai acheté elle et l'AM dessiné à lui pourtant pendant que les femmes m'ont trahi et à ma princesse est perdu parmi ses soins ne me retournant pas. Tard la nuit, I' m allant juger ma tête haute et faire un tour au soleil.

Prosa, ob zutreffend oder noch die Poesie falsch ist von, was man wie glaubt, dass Glaube ist, an was man im leistungsfähigsten Vers sich erinnert, der beigefügt wird, zu was war, zu was ist und was immer zu sein ist.