Sunday, March 8, 2009

David Wilkerson


I start this blog entry out in explaining a bit more in what goes on here is sometimes, God's Word, most times logical, a few times satire, but always God Inspired.
The reason I state that is David Wilkerson posted on his blog an entry which has been sweeping internet ranks like a firestorm.
I recall the preacher who said God told him basically Sarah Palin would be elected in being Esther, and while I hoped it was fact, I see Sarah Palin is in Alaska.

Unless one has ever been placed into the position by God to give a message from Him, one can never know the anxiety, ridicule and dangers involved. Those who think a Prophet's work for God is fun, never realize most Prophets were hunted by their own people and slaughtered.

The Bible's teaching on it is quite explicit in any Prophet whose words do not come to pass, their life is forfeit as in they will be put to death. I use many methods of teaching from logic to humor, but the one thing I never ever take anything but seriously is God's Word. When a blog enters into that realm, I'm under sentence from God in no mistakes are to be made under penalty of death.
It would be a good thing if the people saying things now in these times had that same curb as most of the things would not be said to get attention.

God has told me many things. Sometimes I reveal things which He means for our private conversations and in just typing along, I say too much. Sometimes there are things He tells me that I do not ever intend to make public as it is just God telling me something I'm interested in.
All times though it is complicated in nuances as the Holy Spirit is a Living Emotion of Light in a zip file which many things need to be considered before opening one's mouth.

I'm often given the chapter in Jeremiah concerning Hananiah, the false prophet who was telling the people the Judeaen king would return with the exiles from Babylon.
Jeremiah said, "Amen", to it that it was good news, but added, "Everyone else is predicting bad things over the years, so until good things come one does not know a prophet is a prophet".
The Word of the Lord soon followed in God informing Hananiah and the people that the captivity was complete to Babylon and for Hananiah deceiving the people he would be dead within a year.
Hananiah was dead within a year.

In reading David Wilkerson, he leaves in his caveats of not knowing how far off his New York on fire will be, but it is near. He has stated New York will be on fire for a number of years.
The point I made in writing about the logic of earthquakes and the way I was moved to write was the fact that if one says a plane will fall from the sky each day, eventually one will. If one keeps saying New York on fire, then one day it will by odds be on fire.

The odds go up with domestic unrest and with terrorism.

I have pointed out the Catholic oracles, which are not to be trusted as the source are the principalities in Europe. They though have been fluent and quite correct over the centuries. I will comment on them as many do indeed say a nuclear attack will happen on New York and it will be on fire.
I will point out that the Persian are testing Shahab's in the Caspian launched off of ships as a logical point of reference how a scenario was to occur in time.

A great deal of the things God has worked through me the past years has been to fill in the silent portions of the Bible of the time we are leaving to meld them into the prophetic portions which there will be no mistake of events. I have hints what is coming for me, and, I pray hopefully some things away, but I promised God not to interfere with His work.
That though in my fervent love for my America and other Israelite peoples in the tribes does not stop me from writing about financier scams and Obama foreign policy, which is going to get people poor or dead in wars. I will warn and defend my people in the hope that enough people knowing will deflect the afflictions these people are going to put on America.

I pointed out while years ago everyone else was calling JUDGEMENT, that America was in chastisement. I told the world that George W. Bush was America's last opportunity. I pointed out that the things to come would not happen on his watch for the reason of God looked at his heart and there was something there of the good kings.
God was proven right in that, and I with great apprehension revealed that to those who would listen.
So I understand the burden David Wilkerson faces as it is hard knowing and harder revealing, because then your reputation is on the line.

I have no idea what message David Wilkerson is going to be. That is now for time and if this is of God, for God to bring it to fruition. I would hope a Jonah would be sent or Angels in rescuing the Lot's from Sodom and cities of the plain.
I would hope it would be a message of hope like the Cross and the Switchblade which Wilkerson wrote and not his hell fire on earth for all as God won't even sort them out.

God does though give common sense. If Noah is building an ark, then maybe flood insurance is a good thing. The messenger though must be from God.
Seeing planes slam into buildings and knowing Obama policy can cause riots in liberal enclaves like New York would have had me moving to some rural area where he neighbors all have guns to shoot outsiders to keep me safe, but some people run to the tsunami wave.
Some people like Barack Obama live in an above ground bunker which the White House is and barring a direct thermonuclear strike, he can cuddle quite secure with Michelle knowing the closed off zone in the Mall will keep even the glass from melting long enough for him to scurry down his bunker and tells us a crisis is too good a thing to waste.

Yeah that detail about the White House is classified above most Secret Service and White House pay grades, but publishing it might keep some deluded miscreant from flaming DC as the politicians would live as much as the rats and cockroaches in an event.
So I want a healthy set of politicians alive to face real judges in an upcoming judgment for what they have done.

I do get messages about upcoming judgments, but as I do not focus on doom and gloom, but the message of a replanting by God, that is much more desirable.

Time will reveal what David Wilkerson is saying. Perhaps though in this people should be praying for a Hananiah penalty phase instituted by God so all of the sheep of His hand would readily know who to pay attention to and those who are good headlines for World Net Daily.

agtG 221, 315