Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blog Front Page Wiped Again

This is more a forever note to keeping tabs in the blog's front page was wiped again.

As I had David Wilkerson's blog on blogspot loaded, it apparently is just this site which seem to get the Google vacuum treatment.

Who would have thunk it, lil ole me, such a poofer and David Wilkerson saying New York City is toast is the blog which Google keeps up.

Ain't that a kick.

We now return you to blazing inferno and perhaps the spiders will have sucked the marrow of the words from the site for the NSA servers so it is all catalogued again.

Happy Trails.

Oh let's have a song instead I made up.........

I went down south to see where to go
To see where I might go
But I never go when I never go
Because I never go where I don't go

I said I won't
I said I won't
I said I won't go
Because I never go
when I never go
Because I never go
Where I don't go.

agtG