Monday, March 30, 2009

Our cup runneth over

Wow am I in love!

My cup runneth over, my figs of grape filled wrath are the apple of my eye and oasis of lemons out of lemon aid.

It is such a wonderful uplifting vista in this age of Obama to behold Mrs. Jason Sehorn, or as the world knows her as Law and Order star, Angie Harmon to take up the torch of real American virtue in speaking out like our dearly departed Ron Silver in what is Truth.


Angie Harmon has been going around telling Hollywood, the elite, the leftists, that she doesn't like Obama's plans, knows John McCain would be doing a good job to Obama's terrible and is being called a "racist" for it.
Being called a racist is what winning looks like when looser liberals start throwing that blanket around. This blog has been called racist numbers of times to which I just laugh with delight and simply keyboard another fact filled response in my love for Clarence Thomas, Michelle Malkin when she is acting all cowboy sexy and my dead best friend, a Cheyenne River Sioux Indian who I hope is now at a happier hunting ground.
Racism is the R badge of courage in this world, because it was blogs like this one which were the thin keyboard line of American courage in speaking out about Obama when the rest of the pfloofy ploofers of the hog tit sucking right were hiding under their cigars or bald heads.

I had always thought Angie Harmon was pretty, but my attraction to her was her husband, Jason Sehorn, who took part in a the trouncing of the Obama junior of football in Daunte Culpepper of the Minnesota Vikings in a playoff game against the New York Giants.

I was the only one who was pointing out that the NFL was promoting blacks like Obama was promoted in politics in just allowing Culpepper and that evil pustule Randy Moss simply play like Michael Jordan, for monetary ratings.
The New York Giants proved me correct in trouncing the Vikings of long ago. The defensive player which I seem to recall I was in love with was Jason Sehorn of the Giants.

I have always loved the sniper nature of the safety positions in football. The Vikings had the legendary Paul Warfield I believe it was and my beloved Steelers had Andy Russell and now Troy Polamalu.
So it was wonderful to find in people I liked and appreciated, to now find out Jason Sehorn and Angie Harmon, parents, Americans, are now vocal Americans, brave, risking all for the Union, in standing up for people like you and me.

So this blog salutes my new tough girl, Mrs. Sehorn. I will now dream of her having a Ruger pistol firing 40 Smith and Wesson shooting John Dillinger targets, the scent of smokeless and that wonderful concussion of numbness upon the face after a clip is unloaded the way it should be.

I mean can life get any better than this?

The internet blogger sphere is loaded with intelligent, tough and loyal Ladies, Sarah Palin is armed and ready, the cute Bush twin is still on the market and now Angie Harmon is duking it out alone at her Alamo.

Let's sing a song...........


Hi yeeee!!!
Hey Obama we're rising to meet your every blow
Beating you wherever you go
Do you remember the Alamo.......


So I'm in love with Jason Sehorn for his football talent and having a tough Lady who is the mother of their children who this blog will remember, recall, support and champion in everything she does now for the rest of her days.

Remember people, God populated the earth with one Eve. God will make a force out of one and a mighty nation from a few.
We Americans do not need the millions who God will cull in time as Obama was their blasphemous epitaph to their not being led by God. There is only one Jesus the Christ as the Messiah and no one who allows themselves to be called a messiah in cringing from it in revulsion has a seared soul, a Godless curr, a cull of all Spiritual blessedness, a void of the Holy Spirit of God and a vacuous Bruce Chilton nature free from common sense in the futility of man.

All we need is the Angie Harmons and the Sarah Palins. We will do good with Ladies like that. You can count on that in God's Grace.

Things worked out with Esther and Ruth. Things will work out with these two Promised Ladies too.

May God bless Angie Harmon Sehorn, her husband, and all the strong Ladies in America for their being our national help meets giving us courage to continue on. In His Name. Amen.


agtG 311



Angie Harmon, more man than Obama in being a woman.