Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Obama needs the training not the dog

I will probably offend some people in this, but I have had it with Barack Obama, the wife and these two children, along with the entire idiotry of the press, who are probably, cat, fish and parakeet people, abusing Bobama the dog.

Every photo I see of this poor creature, has this dog out of control, being choked by one of the Obama's on a leash stretched out to the end and this hyper dog acting as if it is more stupid than Birdie.
There is no excuse for any of this as this fine dog was said to have a month's training. If that is training, the trainer needs to be sued for malpractice as they did this dog absolutely no good.

Bobama is in control of the humans and the humans are doing a piss poor job in looking like anything but absolute asses.

I get very upset when I see people abusing animals. For the hard case this blog is, I will go to great lengths for animals. I talk to animals as astute as the fictional Crocodile Dundee. They listen to me and they do as I suggest.
I dislike intensely people who leave their dogs in kennels or tied on a leash. My rather large hunting dog who is not exactly qualified for the title of hunting dog, is at this moment sleeping on the floor beside me. In many cases as I type, we have a battle of her under my desk for space.
Dogs are pack animals and require leadership, companionship and a person more in love with the dog in all their faults than in love with the idea of a dog.

Bobama is getting none of the things it needs, which speaks a great deal in how much of an idiot is running this country as the dog is more intelligent than the Obama's combined.

I heard a "dog handler" today telling ABC fluff how Bo might not be a good name for a dog as it will confuse it with NO. Apparently ABC found someone as stupid as Obama with dogs as no one with a brain ever tells a dog NO.
The key to dogs is the SIT command. You get a dog to respond to SIT with authority and there is never a need for screaming BO BO BO, never a need for screaming NO NO NO.
Make a dog sit, and that dog is then under control and paying attention for commands.

People though are quite stupid compared to animals in the screech at them in high pitched voices. My niece as a child had the most annoying habit of yelling the dog's name I had at that time, over and over, and then, screaming louder when the dog "jumped up on her".
Dogs no matter how well trained will misbehave, when you are exciting them and telling them to misbehave.

Bobama should never be allowed to act the way it is in walking Obama or the wife. This high strung creature would never need a leash as I do not believe in them and will never use one as I deem it a mark that the dog controls you and you are not in control of the dog.
Simply telling Bobama to SIT, and then firmly and SLOWLY, stroking the dog to calm them will have the animal sedated in as little as 30 seconds.
I have watched more people complain about dogs blowing up on them, when they are the problem in the first place for rubbing the animal like they are trying to de hair the poor creature.

In hearing the press ask stupid questions with giggles like Obama is showing off his new chest hair only adds to this in showing the public idiots can have dogs too.

Dogs have unique abilities as do all the chosen pets God created for people. I am not a cat lover, because cat's absorb energy and return nothing. There are people who need that in life and I'm not one of them.
Dogs reflect human energy they receive in positive or negative as both a sedative and a narcotic for the human soul. They are most special creatures and require the utmost attention.
Bobama is ruined already with the Obamas as this entire group of dolts should have been the ones on a leash the past month and not the dog, because the dog knows what it is doing and the Obama's do not have a clue.

I have had people cringe at seeing my 80 plus dog in my home. This dog has never once chewed a thing it should not have nor gotten into the trash. If you know canines and understand they have areas you can negotiate their behavior and other areas they need release, they never seek like children to have revenge on you for making them "bad" all the time.
One has to give a pet it's act up space and each pet and breed is different. If one tries to over control a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, they will get you back in spades, if you ever treat them the way people treat the Labrador Retriever.
My puppy when I got her was a runt, passed over by others and literally was bullied by the remaining two puppies. It took me 3 days to bring her out of her shell and I have told her often, "She sure fooled me as I cradled her in my arms and was told she would be a quiet timid dog".

I just simply brought out her character and gave her the environment she needed to be who she is. Certainly there were days when a scold was not enough, but as I do not believe in a leash, a simple swat to the rear was all that was required as her head which I only ever pet and console was immediately to me, and we discussed to her squinting eyes all she was doing wrong.
Dogs communicate by reading human brain waves. They know very well what you are thinking from a distance even if you do not think they can hear you calling.
As long as they get things right most times, this is not some military training, but a family situation where you do not throw the kid out for getting an F on paper, you just understand you have an imperfect perfect creature and not a computer program.

The Bush family understood dogs and their canines behaved exactly as a dog should without needing a leash. The high octane water dog Bobama is IS too much dog for the Obama's to handle. 4 children under teenage insight does not make for a good mix.
I know the people who Dick Cheney got his British Labrador from. I laughed when they said they were worried about hearing one day that Lab chewed up the Vice Presidential quarters, but you never did or ever notice the Cheney's had a dog, because Dick Cheney knew how to handle a dog that size so it behaved.

What the Obama's should have had picked out for them was some wiener dog Chihuahua cross. I love wiener dogs but their breeding by the American breeders is so inbred screwed up like most breeds that the backs break on them, and, those Mexican dogs I detest as when I was 4 one bit me because they are just ornery to children.
Crossing them though they make a rather diminutive creature which is pleasant. One of the places I do business has a dog like this who is always happy to see me, while the pit bull demands attention and a rather Winston Churchill bulldog talks to me in growls not wanting attention, but just wanting me to know he is there and is saying hello in his way.
Another business has an ancient Golden Retriever who we sneak away from the store owner and I feed treats to from the store's doggy treat bin. That dog will not take a treat on her own, but will follow me to the back and wait until I spoil her.

I would really like to see Bobama find a good home. Perhaps one where Bobama could fetch teal and doves to burn off some of that boundless energy and it could be all it was born to be.
The Obama's appear to be fish people as they need things in a bowl to contain them not on a leash. I doubt a cat would suit them as they are so selfish they have no emotion to spare for a cat to absorb.
So maybe the compromise is the Obama's get a neon tetra to dart about in a bowl, while they find a soft blanket to pet, as it appears to this blog that if Michelle doesn't have some kids weeding her garden all she is going to have is weeds and Bobama is going to loose his luster in about another 2 weeks and a Secret Service agent is going to be stuck walking Bobama as another dog being wasted in America.

America doesn't need another Buddy run over and wasted when Bill Clinton got through with the photo op. Set Bobama free so it doesn't get that leash caught in Marine One's rotor.


agtG