Friday, June 26, 2009

My life as a Mansexual

As Joseph Farah has offered a ten thousand dollar reward for anyone who was present at Barack Hussein Obama's birth, it seems proper in the age of Obama shrouded mysteries, that as Mr. Farah did not stipulate it had to be the truth, one could create an Obama fiction and still collect.

So enter Dreams of my Obama, My Life as a Mansexual, starring Birdie Babs Obama.



We pick up the story in Obama's own words, typed by a ghost writer like Bill Ayers in his great autobiography.

Here we have my Hawaiian Birth Certificate just as valid as the one which Axelrod Inc. had produced which all the simpletons at DailyKos bit on hard.

This is my birth photo in hospital, notice I say "hospital" and not "the hospital" as I speak in proper BBC English being a British subject.
The white baby is my alter ego twin called, White Folks Me. The doctor looked allot like Conan O'Brien.


During the 1960's, I founded the bubblegum group, The Obama 5. We were very successful until the group hired Michael Jackson and changed the name. Then it was all down hill from there for Tito and the boys.


Having nothing to do, at age 10, I started the Harlem Obama Trotters. Once again though Meadowlark Lemon was hired by the group and my basketball team became the Harlem Globe Trotters and they never enjoyed success like they had with me.

Returning to Chicago, I became a call girl, working under the name, Baracha Obama. I enjoyed great success, especially in starting Phil Donahue's career and working under my own stage name of Oprah Winfrey, where once again a woman named Oprah Winfrey was hired and it was all down hill from there for my television franchise.


Wanting to settle down, I looked up some of the descendants of the people my Luo tribe kidnapped and sold into slavery. I found one who wanted to come up to the Obama big house named Michelle Robinson, but my heart will always belong to Lawrence Sinclair as he pays for the date while Michelle just gets drunk.

After this I started the pop rock group, the Obama people. Our great hits were Why em see Aye and In the Gravy. The group would not let me be the Indian, so I left and soon after they re recorded my hits and it was all down hill from there.

As my teleprompter is running silent, I think that is about it in my life as a mansexual in all the drama it has been. Oh I did breast feed the internet, after Al Gore fathered it.
That is how my manboobs became so buxom.

end book quotes.

So there we have it, exactly what Joseph Farah was asking for, but I really don't want ten thousand dollars for serving our Prime Minister. Perhaps Mr. Farah could make good on what that tarty Noel Sheppard was not mansexual enough to offer up in a nice Nebraska Cabela's Italian made black powder shotgun, 10 gauge, American Pioneer powder and 25 pounds of two shot.
The other nine grande, they can donate to Aaron Klein's Save the Jews from Jews work, as the way things are going over in the Holy Land, the secular Jews out of Europe will have the Jews all killed off before Obama allows the commie Persians enough time to nuke them all.


agtG