Monday, July 6, 2009

The Age of Prayer

I desire to invoke a new road in this age, a path of discovery, a journey of accomplishment and a horizon of the destiny of empowerment to solve each of our problems individually, without it costing you a cent and the entire world can melt down around you.
I ask you to pay attention beyond the problems facing you now and past beyond the title of prayer or the Name Jesus Who accomplishes all of these wonderful miracles I'm about to relate.
Too many people shut off, give up or fall into demonic traps of hearing someone say, "God answers all prayers, "YES, NO or MAYBE", and most folks just leave it at that and imprison themselves with shrugs of shoulders that "maybe God doesn't want me to have it".

In my experience today, I believe God answers every prayer a Christian asks with a YES. Bear with the explanation though as I have had horrid things I asked for which almost murdered me to teach me a lesson, I have had prayers answered not the way or the outcome I intended and I have had prayers which people would say are not answered...........but I now believe that God answers YES every time, but forces like other people's will or as Paul says that satan hindered him.....are the real problems people face as most people just give up.

Today I am sitting with a family heirloom which disappeared over a decade ago. I had been in prayer about this item for some time as it involved betrayal and various heartaches. I had been ramped up in prayer by the Holy Spirit as of late and an amazing thing happened this weekend.
Someone showed up out of the blue, cornered me, asked me about the item, if I wanted it, and they said they would just turn it over to me.

I have been given numbers of gifts from God, but this one like all did stun me.

What was interesting in God answering this prayer after I finally got to the energy point in prayer with Jesus help, in His doing all of the work as always, was the item was not what I thought it was, but something much better which had disappeared.
Where the object is I was thinking about, I do not know, but this is something God will work out too, but in this time God answered my prayer as He always did with something better for me.

This is what needs to be focused on by people in this horrid time which we live in and will get worse as time always do. If a person is in Christ, it doesn't matter what the world says or does.
One of my favorite series of verses in the Bible is in a rough quote, "Although the vines will fail, the olive will not give up the fruit and the entire land withers, I will bless the Name of the Lord.
For the Lord God is my Strength. He will make my feet like that of a swift deer and make me to walk upon mine high places".

Christians have to remember that yes bad things happen like the Tower of Siloam falling on people, but they also have to remember they have a Spiritual realm just waiting to overcome all things.
My Grandfather once said that God didn't make everyone rich, because most people can't handle money. That is the honest Truth. God though is not withholding things from any of us though whether it be vengeance by Him on others to giving us all of our needs to overflowing.
Sometimes we have to remember that God has given all things into our hands and when we ask to win the lottery, the answer is not, "NO", but it is, "You already got it all kid, so why are you asking twice?"

The cup of God is not half full or half empty. It is as David said in the 23rd Psalm, "My cup runneth over". Surely I will admit that sometimes I do get surprised, uneasy and spooked at what God does for me when He moves me to prayers as I listen to Him. Things are not supposed to happen that way we are told in not to expect results, but when God moves things it is the Way He wills it done.
People have to look at things in most cases that even though it is not what we want numbers of times, it is exactly in a few months going to prove exactly what we really needed.

I stated before that if Christians would just bind allah the moon demon, that most of America's problems with Islam would cease. Yet no one of the clergy or those in major media who claim Christianity are activating Christ to fight this battle.
I also believe that there is no leader who is not of God that can stand against one Christian's prayer in Christ. One though always has to understand the full measure of prayer that anarchy, turmoil or even a worse leader can arrive after the prayer is fulfilled. One has to be moved by the Holy Spirit to not hinder Jesus in specifics which are probably not up to par or uttering prayers like these idiots dabbling in witchcraft spells not understanding there are consuming forces involved that will destroy them. In asking to be rid of a problem, one in Christ must ask for a Christian leader to do His will for the glory of the Father as the replacement.

Paul was never told No from God. He was instead told, "My Grace is suffienct for thee". Paul had a flaw like most people in the power God vested in him without a thorn in the side or a wife, who might have become a horrid problem like Solomon's wives were or as most men of God's children would become, would have brought problems for him and perhaps the world.
God didn't say NO, God said I have given you something better.

This can be the Age of Prayer as Christ taught instead of the age we are going through now in inferiority. I have full faith in that, even if things which are distracting me are prayers not yet answered.

I will though never give up as Christ never get tired and is going 24 hours a day, serving billions of needs a second. He is that kind of unlimited resource that people do not have to wait around in line for answers.

Righteous willpower in faith in God is the answer for this age. I'm off now as things happen to distract for a moment, but my focus is on the prize in Christ and God's will will be accomplished.

In Jesus Name. Amen

Keep trying as what else do you have to do.

agtG 214, 214