Friday, August 7, 2009

The Barack Panther Party

What an interesting world we now live in in America, that the Marxists are even giving the liberals a bad name in now the Obama Panthers are being set out in ACORN Brownshirts to start fights at Congressional town hall meetings with Americans who are not interested in the Obama hijacking of the American System.
Change is one thing, but when you use political rape on everyone in town, loot the town to mouse crumbs, put all of your cronies on the payroll while firing over 2 million people in loosing 7.2 million jobs that Clinton / Bush created, and then burn the town down in scorched earth policy, that ain't Change, that is exactly as this site said it was in Molotov Mob Revolution.

In noting that Birdie Obama has now termed Americans "mobs" along with branding Americans terrorists if they believe in Jesus second coming, James Madison's Constitution and served in the military, Sean Hannity is correct in all of us Americans now must come up with a mob name as that is what Pelosi Obama has called all of us.
We must take blame for George W. Bush in creating 7.2 million new jobs, keeping America safe from any more 9 11 attacks for 8 years, liberating Iraq and Afghanistan, managing an economic crisis twice in keeping it from turning into an Obama Abyss Depression and not being insane enough to think that voting for Birdy cures you of being a racist or a Letterman pedophile.

While Sean Hannity and Micheal Steele of the GOP already have Sean the hammer Hannity and Michael the magnum Steele, I move that Barack Obama being given another defining name in Bahry (that black name stuff add more elegance) the biotch Obama.
Biotch Obama is perfect as noted here that Obama's initials BH sound like biotch and he is a whore for international Marxism, so with that being settled I move we move onto really important matters like choosing my mob name before all I'm left with is the Lame the enigma Cherry.

After giving this a great deal of thought, not really, but I did give it more thought than it deserves in equal proportion to Obama calling Americans a mob, I have decided my mob name is:

Wait for it.......

I can tell you are excited.

It is building.........

You know you want to know my mob name........

No peeking........or peaking if you are one of my lesbian fans.........

Here it comes........

Lame.......the blank........Cherry

I put that there in case you were so excited like at Christmas you did peek..........

Drum roll please................ta ta ta ta ta (snare drums)

the official mob name of humble me is..........

Lame the big sexy Cherry.

I consider this very appropriate as I am an eternal lipstick lesbian babe magnet. I can't help it. I can't turn it off. It is just liberal lesbians just are drawn to me and want me. This blog suspects so are lesbian males like Noel Sheppard in why they get so girly around me, but I have my limits in turning a male lesbian straight.
It isn't that I am setting out to be attractive to lesbians. It is just that I make a lesbian feel more of a woman than a lesbian can. Some might call it a curse, but it really isn't. I just appeal to the best qualities in all people and they like having someone believe in them.
What is a curse is having a Sheik beg you to father the children of his nation as he is so impressed with you. It's not that I don't like children, but could the world really handle all this handsomeness and intelligenceness in one nation. Everyone would want it and it would start a world war. While there is more than enough of me to go around and it was rumored once that someone once got a woman pregnant over the internet as they were so virile, I don't want to go there as I just don't like being the focus of that much attention or adoration.
Mt. Rushmore is for those who deserve it. I prefer anonymity.

I must digress at this point though that my lesbian harem does not like being called a mob by Obama or a harem by anyone but me. Instead they like the name I chose for them in "the slash" for the stilettho heals they wear. So it must be understood that there are sub mobs in the mob overlord network (overlard if you are Muchelle) and my lesbian stash is the lesbian slash as they are so sharp and fine.

So there is me, the counter balance to Turner Broadcasting Network, TBN, The Big Sex, TBS in making things right for the American way, football, blueberry pie, virginal brides and quarter horses (hey we need a counter to baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and Government Motors Chevy as some folks don't like apple pie.)

I believe I have waste enough space on this........so here is to you BH in thanking you for making the American Rangers an even stronger force for good in America in our American posse.

You may now kiss the bride........ooppppsss sorry, was reading from the marriage hymnal.

agtG 223