Sunday, August 9, 2009

Barry Ann Obama


I knew the way cheesy grinner Joseph Farah was playing coy he knew something concerning Barack Obama's birth and was setting this up for the big punchline. I find it disgusting considering what is going on in Americans in dire straights and Jews and Muslims in nuclear straights.

While I doubt Obama Triple X is Malcolm X's kid, Farah has a pretty good idea who are his parents and I personally conclude he has matched blood types as I posted in my blog with Obama being the rare AB.

The two sperm donor candidates are Frank Marshall Davis and Barack Obama sr.

What Farah is coyly pointing at in the Stanley Ann Dunham story he floated is that he is stating she is not Obama's mother. Something I floated in exclusive long ago. (No Nightline appearances for me though, because I wouldn't go on that soap dropper political rape show.)

The only other fertile female is as was stated, Madelyn Dunham, she was 38, and it would fit, as she was getting sexed by Frank Marshall Davis as he recorded and as postulated she might have taken Barack sr. around the old bed pole for a sperm donation too.
This would fit Stanley Ann being in lust with the African, and shouldering the harem burden of raising her baby brother as her son. If she was going to be fine with Barack sr. taking another wife besides herself, then raising her baby brother as her own was no more burden, as little black babies did not set well with rising bank escrow leaders like Maddy Dunham.

Wouldn't it be rich if Stanley Ann and Barry Ann were sibling rivals in why they hated each other.

Tis though upsetting in the dire straights the world is in with the Israeli state about to be in a nuclear exchange for Joseph Farah to be playing these games.

None of this though matters really if his name is Barack Davis as he was still adopted by Lolo Soetoro and is a dual citizen of Indonesia and America then.
If it is Barack sr. and Madelyn, then it is the same old British Nationality Act of 1948 disqualifing Obama.

Lose lose for Birdie Obama in the cage no matter which way this falls.........talk about the profane though fitting right in with the air of "Sin"clair and the "young" "love" couplings of hisself.












JosephFarah's tweets


  1. The import is this: Do we even know with any certainty who Obama's parents were?
  2. Another part coming Friday or Monday
  3. Part of it dropped today -- but I don't think people get the significance of the Stanley Ann Dunham story
  4. Lots of folks asking when the big bombshell was going to drop -- the one I teased on Twitter...
  5. Nightline is also expressing interest in doing a show on this subject and has asked about my availability
  6. The show is hosted by Nightline anchors
  7. Apparently it pays to put conditions on the O'Reillys of the world
  8. ABC News Now has invited me to participate in a discussion of the birth certificate story

agtG

Sing it Beach Boys

Bar bar bar
Bar Barry Ann
Bar bar Bar
Bar Barry Ann
Oh take my hand
Oh Barry Ann
Oh take my hand
Oh Barry Ann
You got me rockin' and rollin'
Rockin' and reelin'
Barry Ann