Sunday, August 23, 2009

Couchon Obama

Bishop Pierre Couchon, pray tell, did I hear thee correctly in your vouching for Barack Hussein Obama?

*Why yes, yes I did my son........but my son are you calling me couchon or are you calling me by my name Bishop Cauchon, as you know couchon in French means pig and there is a vast difference between someone of my rank and a swine of the field.

A thousand pardons Bishop, it must be my lisp as of late in being in the presence of someone so filling with grandeur as yourself for of course I meant couchon even if it sounds like Couchon.

*Yes my son, I know of this happening often in my days since that May long ago in people developing a lisp on account of my wondrous presence concerning my name.
Now my son what is it you were asking about this Barack Hussein Obama.

I had heard Bishop Couchon that you were vouching for the truthfullness of Bearick Huxxxein Obama, but forgive my lisp again your eminence as it seems to have developed with the imposing truthfullness of Mr. Obama as yourself.

*Yes I must say in all my experience with truth that Mr. Obama is indeed truthful. In fact he is so truthful that his truthfullness is off the charts.

Indeed Bishop Couchon, I have heard of that from a historian Michael Beschloss in America that Bearick Huxxxein Obama's intelligence is so off the charts that there are no numbers for it.

*Prey tell, how smart is he my son that there are no numbers to measure such brilliance?

Your eminence that is just it, Bearick Huxxxein Obama is so brilliant that there are no numbers at all as how can measure something which does not exist. I have heard that the only number used is a vast one of measurement, it is an "O" with the letters ZER in front of it in which Michael Beschloss was speaking.

*Do say my son, that sounds ever so much intelligent, but what was the question you were asking me of this brilliant Obama?

Your eminence I have heard that you have stated that Bearick Huxxxein Obama is so truthful that everything he says is true.
Is this true?

*Oh by all means my son yes, in careful studies of all Mr. Obama has stated, I have found that not one thing he has said is true.

Your eminence that sounds like he is a liar for he never says anything that is true.

*Not at all my son, you see..........I know lies as I have bedded them many times for my gainful employment, so I know lies. The thing with Mr. Obama is I have found like so all of his followers that Mr. Obama is so full of the truth that all that is left to come out of him are lies.

Bishop Couchon, you are telling me that Bearick Huxxxein Obama is so full of truth that in being that obese condition that he is so full of that all that can come out of him are lies?

*Yes my son those are the facts as so many of his loyal comrades understand things, do you not agree?

Yes Bishop Couchon, I definitely agree that Bearick Obama is full of it and that all that comes out of him are lies.
I bid you my thanks for explaining.



agtG 231


couchon: pig, swine, porker, hog, rooter in dirt for sustainance, one who will cannibalize their own and a layer in mire for pleasure.