Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Solving America's Energy Condition


Barack Obama is a fraud.........well that is no news, but if he was serious about energy independence this blog has outlined several revolutionary ways to produce energy based on ancient sciences which most of us at least learned in physical science classes if they were awake.

My science teacher was named Eugene, he later went on to join the National Guard, which I deemed was a perfect vocation for him as he was so big, dumb, boring and malevolent, that was the perfect El Duce Franco solution for that big oaf to torment poor little weekend warriors.
He was like most teachers in America in being a horrid person invested into tormenting children to make up for their own lack of self esteem.

I digress, but now back to what even an oaf bored into my memory.

Well he really didn't as instead we were separating oxygen and hydrogen from water using a battery and then he got to blow them up in miniature fires and explosions which delighted the pyromaniac in all children, but this is the same sort of system like a nuclear bomb is like an x ray.
Well, they aren't, but I could type just about anything here and people would not know the difference.

Now I digress..............back to the lecture.

See America has a thing called oceans on our borders. They are a wonderful fortress and remarkably people are in their salt and mineral content exact duplicates of the soup which is the ocean surrounding Americans.
What is also nice about oceans is they are full of caustic salts, which kill one when one drinks them, but are nice for plankton, shrimp and big fillets of fish.
They also if one sticks into them a wad of aluminum and magnesium, attached to electrodes will produce electricity.

Yes children, that is an interesting fact in early maritime ventures in ships actually were arcing as they traveled though the oceans. It would become so bad in corroding metals so they would fall apart like worms eating a wooden ship to dust.
The nice part is though is those early lessons while lost on Obama and his maniacs (would that not make a cool name for a rock band in a new Mel Gibson movie, Mad Max beyond Obamadome?)
I digress.........

In any event, if one puts two inches of magnesium or aluminum into salt water, as in a cup, the water becomes alkaline, which might displease some wacko Obama environmentalist for some Al Gore reason, but it will produce electricity to run a 1 volt light bulb.

Imagine though the mathematics in miles of these metals off Boston, California, Washington, Oregon, South Carolina and Texas. There are 5286 feet in a mile, 63, 432 inches........
Divide that in half and one has, 31, 716 volts of electricity per mile of this naturally occurring battery.
A simple grid of 100 miles of this which could be in a honeycomb bee type structure for added strength, limiting space and increasing surface area in plug and generate grids which this blog believes would make wonderful fish habitat.........would mean over 3 million volts of electricity in an area 20 feet wide by 265 feet long and less space than that if one cubed this little power plant under the seas.

The point of this being that the thousands of miles of coastal area the United States has out to 200 miles in the continental shelf could produce billions of volts of free, non polluting and out of sight electricity without the sun shining or the wind blowing...........no need to dig coal or burn propane for Arianna Huffington's power plants.

Now this is all possible as of 200 some years ago as Ben Franklin was playing with electricity in the good olde days. Why though beyond cartel rapine of economies is this not being implemented across America?
This entire industry would create an entire new industry manufacturing these magnesium aluminum (one can use any metal from iron to copper but they deteriorate in ocean salts in most cases unless on does things to them that I'm not going to get into as this is a free lecture.) "batteries".
The maintenance and the licensing to nations like Japan, Africa, South America and Europe would be worth a fortune to American balance of trade.

OK, now that all of that is understood, I have a deal for America. People have asked I run for office and be President. I'm not interested in the least, but as America is about to be replacing the British subject Obama, I will offer this with no negotiations.
After you dump fraud Obama and all his bogus appointments, Congress can appoint me, Lame Cherry as executive in charge until new elections come up in 2012.

I won't hide a thing from anyone. I will appoint Sarah Palin as Vice President. John Bolton will be Sec. of State. John Lehman will be Sec. of War. The rest I don't care about as I would balance things in cutting all of that waste by eliminating all programs from Teddy Kennedy's placement in Congress to 2009.

My job will be to build this energy grid. Vice President Palin's job will be to uncap oil wells. I will appoint Sheriff Joe of Arizona to arrest the cartel benefactors if they do not behave.
Other than sending Senora Sotomayor back to whatever bench she was harassing people from and appointing some Conservative like Janice Brown.......I think that is her name, I really am just going to get people back to work, America back to making things all without any more taxpayer dollars spent.
Oh I will put up lead shot towers, make ammunition cheap, firearms cheap, welfare for poor people to buy firearms.........but that is about it.

I won't take one cent for doing this, but I will have a lifetime ban on me ever having to pay taxes, or obey stupid laws like wearing seat belts.........and I get to go hunting with whoever I choose in any National Park as those bears in Yellowstone need thinning etc....

I should have this all accomplished in 8 months as I work efficiently and after that I'm resigning and Sarah Palin can be President. Americans can then have her for 10 years as President, but I figure Jesus will be back by then to rule.......and I have better things to do in anonymity.

That's the deal or Gov. Arnold could just steal this idea and build it.

nuff said as supper is waiting and I have things to do.

agtG



Thee electric ocean