Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ancestry dot CON


I had a very bad day today in dealing with death, so I am not in the most congenial of moods. In starting at that point, I now see that the Obamaniacs true to form are now posting bogus Kenyan Registries across the internet like that would do something in preventing a court from find the said document valid.

In that, a tip of the hat to Michael Savage for having Orly Taitz on his program concerning this issue.

What I really do not have time for though is this patrician Joseph Farah. I have dealt with his rude emails and watched him act like a brute to Lawrence Sinclair in ordering him around like a black waiter from the 1920's Chicago South Side. Many things can be ignored, as he did a very good job in assisting the freedom of the border patrol agents.

What I do not though have any time for is Joseph Farah or any of these schemers for profit or Obama positioning is sitting on stories or thwarting the Truth from coming out.
I thought it was a bit too coy of Joseph Farah to write an article stating he doesn't believe the Kenyan birth certificate is real? It conveyed he was sitting on something and lo and behold he was on Twitter acting cute again in staging the release of his big scoop.

  • Joseph Farah
    JosephFarahThe big story I promised you last week on eligibility issue was NOT the Kenyan birth document. I didn't even know about that last week.

  • Joseph FarahJosephFarahIt's still coming -- maybe tomorrow