Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Day in Bearick Obama's Brain


I actually was able to experience today for around 3 hours what it is like to be the mind of Obama. You know how it is when you open a product made in Japan and the instructions are all in Japanese or how you get something made in China and it comes with either too many or too few parts?

Well that was my afternoon.

First, I was at a location which had that new digital television. It was wonderfully moist in the atmosphere so the football games on television were all freeze motion, bits and pieces and all was a mystery as one would see a runner almost to the first down marker to only have it come on with some review of a play which happened in the meantime.

So I decided instead of watching nothing to make some Deutsch Dumplings or noodles. The pasta maker though had other ideas in it being created in Italy.
I now have a new profound loathing for things Italian as I have cranked manual corn shellers froze up in rust which worked better than that product.

I noticed previously that there were "things" coming off in it. I thought being it was used that it was just some old food..............oh no, it was not food at all. My discovery though of what I had on my hands was a great deal like Obama voters in finding out the gem they voted for has turned into an insane dictator bent on killing everyone.

I found that Italian things just do not come apart even when one takes the burrs, bolts and screws loose.
One can pry, pray, cuss and beat on the things of Italian pasta makers and those things just hold together.
I finally figured out that a noodle guard was bent into place to hold the thing together. Silly me, I would have used a bolt, but not the Italians........they beat the thing into place. So with great strength and a pliers I bent it back.

This allowed the entire thing to explode apart and left me holding this black thing, with black all over my hands. No it was not a sun tanned version of tan Obama, but for some reason Italians in food appliances stuff the thing with axle grease.
This was not amusing to me as this is what the entire problem was that caused the problem as grease when it gets old, turns into a glue sludge and freezes parts..........and why the pasta maker was not working.

So I scrubbed with a metal brush and American cleaner, getting my UK player shirt all spotted with grease and soon enough was back to cussing, hammering, forcing that monster back together.
Wonderful part was, the parts are so garbage on this expensive pasta maker that the sweeps which keep the noodles from sticking to the rollers their screws were too short and the brackets which held them did not fit on reassembly.

About this time after fighting with it, I just said something colorful after 5 tries and slapped it all together again in the parts which did fit...........and stuffed the sweeps into the bottom for some day when I don't have football on which I can not watch due to government experts saying this was a better way to view television.

That pasta maker is a perfect example of Bearick Obama and his way of running government. He has spent money on something whose plans can not work. He has put into place for Americans something they can not use and something which will not last.........and the grease he is using to make it work in the long term is going to freeze up the entire business machine of America.

I now have a one dimensional pasta machine as America will become.........it also has spare parts in the bottom which makes a nice rattle when you shake it.
Maybe that is what Obama has plans for America in a big heavy thing which only has one purpose and it makes a nice rattle toy when the Chinese, Europeans and Russians shake it.

No wonder Obama's eyes roll back in his head. He deals with that kind of screwed up thinking in his brain 24 hours a day.

Can you imagine for a moment what his dreams are like when his reality makes no sense?

agtG