Thursday, September 17, 2009

Foxy de Bama

I have a cat that I call "the medicine hat cat", because the Indians took great medicine (the sign for this is like the boy scouts pledge, but your hand travels up in a spiral to the heavens) in horses which were white, but had colored markings on their heads like a hat.
Such is my cat, a pure white cat with a black hat on top of it's head.

She is a nice kitty, but I worry about her as she sticks out like white on black literally sitting on my property and my concern is she will die from eagles or some dolt blasting her.
She disappeared early this spring and I presumed a fox which has been terrorizing my neck of the woods as an Obama related sign..........yes sometimes in life the Job's in all of us, have satan attack us in horridly painful ways. That is satan's use to God in God uses this evil to hone and refine a Christian to be that perfect Spirit.

This fox has a storied past in a colorful neighbor a few miles away, related to me he knew of it 2 years ago as he saw it while deer hunting, and decided not to shoot the thing as it was pretty and he hadn't seen one for some time.
He learned his lesson as he was hatching out pheasant and wild duck chicks, and monsieur reynard, foxy de bama, came one morning and killed dozens of his babies.

He was not amused and having killed everything over there, he proceeded to kill turkeys, ducks, pheasants, partridges, geese, bunnies.......a number of my pets and I know he bit a few goats too.

There is something supernatural literally which happens about a creature like this sent on a mission. The old timers will speak of wolves, bears and coyotes like this that seemed to be able to always slip free and events always happened that gave them the edge, so chance would never end their lives.

This particular animal destroyed thousands of dollars of private and public property and caused me a great deal of pondering as I knew what it was, but I did not know how to get rid of it with normal means as it was part of some one's monkey in his pants.

I saw this fox three times, twice in the winter and on one June day sitting on hill not 50 yards from my door. I decided to make sure it was him before I fired as once one pulls a trigger there is no taking that bullet back.
It was amusing as he was sitting there watching me, with that satisfied countenance of a creature with more going on than this world offers..........and like always, before I could end his existence, he simply evaporated away.

I missed him twice with traps, so I knew something was wrong so I once again took the problem to the Holy Spirit and the Spirit sorted it out for me in what to pray, which I will leave a secret between friends.
I prayed what needed to be prayed and 5 hours later I had that fox. The hindering was broken just like that from God's Holy Spirit.

As I do not waste anything, even things not of real value, as this hide is blue, I skinned him out anyway as he will adorn some Korean cheap fur in the next year keeping them warm, and I found out he had only one testicle.
I guess in legend he will be "Olde One Nut", but all of this fascinates me in the deeper meaning of this saga.

I wonder at the signs of it, as two days later I dispatched a hen skunk who knew that fox was gone somehow and came out to rummage around.
A few days later I had pointed out to me a white very skin cat sitting on my doorstep..........it was the medicine hat who had appeared again from who knows where.

At that I wonder how these animals can know immediately when a danger is gone from their surroundings and show up again without any news service stating that a terrorist is dispatched.

While little niche world events that come from big world happenings do not matter to most people as they are not my local, another bigger little event came to my attention in something I was fighting against in the rape of the last aquifer in the United States by a Minnesota company building a coal plant named Big Stone II by Ottertail.
I had watched with dismay as this rapine was going on stealing Sioux water, South Dakotan's water from this pristine aquifer to turn it into soot.

I noted that South Dakota could have bottled that billion gallons of water a year and sold it to China, instead of wasting it for coal soot drinks.

This all came to a head recently in all permits had been granted by the shortsighted eco rapists of the Dakotas and Minnesota to which I was sullen over, but then I caught a news feed which made me think I was dreaming in the report said Big Stone II was cancelled.
Now you have to understand the Minnesotans behind this spent millions of dollars on this project. They bought property, moved people out of their homes and just like that they quit leaving the other backers in the lurch of this billion dollar project.

The report I read said Ottertail is going to screw their customers over by raising rates to pay for this, but the question remains in how is it just after this blog complained a few times about this.........I did this on HuffPo too, begged them to take it up, but they could care less those good environmentalists over there........... that all of a sudden the impossible was stopped.

There is something going on here which is bigger than what is being let on. Either there is a new energy source coming, either coal is going to skyrocket on Obama inflation or Foxy de Bama threatened these people with Eric Holder perpetual lawsuits. It might be all of the above, because as stated God uses satan to accomplish God's will.

It should be noted that the even more horrid Gorilla Project, a refinery which will dump cancer agents into the entire interior waterways of America is still festering. That is fed out of Alberta oil shale and pipelines to come..........that still on the books means that the oil cartels know oil is going to spike sooner than later as in the next year.

In all of this foxy happenings in this American hen house, there appears to be something of a story backing what has been noted here........and well now the Wall Street Journal (so we now can know it is real and quote it as a simple blogger couldn't be warning of things.), that the Jews are going to blast the Persians and a nasty polluting war is going to go on over there.
It appears like Damascus will be vaporized. Iran will be pummelled but not destroyed. In that fallout, Obama who has no intention of winning in Afnamistan is going to have his out and remove all US forces basically from the region "due to those naughty right wing Jews" which he forced into this and fully intends to blame.

There is an intersting prophetic story in this that has been recorded in the Russians are destined to sweep into the Middle East and take over the Saudi American munitions dumps. That all now sounds probable due to the abandonment policies of Obama dumping things on Jews.

See in life the Oriental was right in a butterfly wing causes a turmoil which produces a hurricane on the other side of the world.

Power plants just do not shut down in being built. Something much bigger is afoot here to get those Al Franken Minnesotans on the move to take a multi million dollar hit like this.
Gorilla still being pushed means these people like George Soros is going to get his oil drilling money back at inflated prices in Brazil and the Gulf of Mexico.
The trade off in Florida oil being drilled by everyone but America....to Venezuela signing a 16 billion dollar new oil deal with China..........and then using that money to fund Russian munitions companies, means massive payoffs in all the empire powers are signing off on a scorched earth solution to the Middle East.

This is all fascinating in the sheep of South Dakota bleating about not knowing a thing have the butterfly wings of the world beating breath down upon them, and they are too ignorant like most to see the cause and effect.

I doubt the Sioux will make me a Chief for my roll in saving their Ira Hayes water rights nor will a mink give up his fur for saving his springs so the sparkling waters will not stop, but medicine hat and I..........well medicine hat doesn't know, except she is pleased that fox is dead, but I know the signs that things are happening from the cartel.
It is close and those are storm clouds on the horizon.

As some advice, it might be good to ask the Holy Spirit as to what to do in your sphere for your own bunker 109 security.

I wonder what Walter Bishop will have to inspire to Inspire.

agtG