Friday, September 11, 2009

Introductions

I once was moved to tell a particularly sinful woman that she worshipped a God she did not know. Imprisoning, weakening and tragically most people who are calling upon God have not in the least idea Who He is and yet will be the first to snot off to someone they do not know that "You are no servant of mine." as a well enough known radio host once typed at me.

In that, without being moved in a great way to share this, I though desire to share with those who will seek to comprehend, an introduction to "mes Propriétaires", my Owners, Who by my good fortune allow me to come out and play in this world I'm imprisoned in by choice by duty, although the adversary would have murdered me and has attempted numerous times to get me to leave.

The introduction begins in Genesis, which is the appropriate place to start.

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

I had for years carried the soreness of that verse looking for a healing from it as it was a puzzlement in what the Holy Spirit was doing upon those waters and when I found that the Holy Spirit was "hovering and brooding" over those waters, it added to the enigma, because in my state of mind then I was thinking "brooding" meant as in a sullen nature, but as of a few days ago I was enlightened by the same Holy Spirit, that "brooding" was nothing to do with sullen, but brooding in the sense of a hen chicken brooding her clutch of eggs with the utmost attention and care to bring forth life.
As Jesus notes, He would have gathered His people as a hen gathers her chicks, this is what the Holy Spirit was accomplishing...........the Holy Spirit of God was at that early time infusing what I term the Genesis Light, the reflective Light of God into the aura of all things imparting to it all a form of "life" which is moulded and regenerative as long as this universe last until time ends.

The Holy Spirit breathes all to life and Life. This is the Being Who own me in Whose possession here am I in. There is nothing easy about it, because much is expected of me.
Weakness in me yearns at times to be like Joan D'Arc in having Angels speak wondrously detailed directions to me, but I have a different schooling in I'm provided with a bolt of Truth and from that it is expected of me to construct by Holy Spirit answers to discern if the bolt belongs to an aircraft carrier or a helicopter.
Easy is not what any person is here for. We are to work, buffet, push and condition the implanted Spiritual Light into our souls to become the children of Spirit and no longer just humans. Work until it hurts, work until it aches, work until it seems no more can be done in collapsing into sleep, and then arise renewed in the Spirit of the Lord to press onward each day.

I detest like many Citizens in having to deal with this Barack Obama as he is nothing, but he is something in the guise of his purpose for Christians is to try, hone and refine our abilities for the time ahead and that one of darkness who is coming. Our's is the generation born to this fight and God has many things worked out in conditioning His Christian Soldiers into line.
Many have already fallen into the vanity of Obama, but the true child has remained true, all in preparation for that creature of perdition which can deceive the very elect if possible.

This God we are joined to must be learned of so we the children are not caught unawares in not knowing Who He is.
The Father is such as immensely Alive Being, that His very Thought and Word come to Life in projecting His Will. We see this revealed in the Angel of the Lord, which means Message of the Lord, Who became Jesus for a short time to become the Godly sacrifice to death so all humans who choose Him will be redeemed or adopted as children of the Light.
From this Father and His Will, comes their Living Presence Who is the Holy Ghost, that Living Initiator of the Creative Will of God.

I find it strange how the ignorant in Judiasim, Islam and other religions deny the dynamic God Who is like none other in thinking Him as one dimensional as humans..........yet those same humans are provided with their own lives as example;
Do they deny themselves just because their Dad is not around them and their Mom is away visiting someone? Yet they are the manifestation of their Father and Mother as God's Spirit manifests from the Father and Word as an extension of them.

This Elohim of Genesis means just that, a family of God, of more than one facet, just like the Holy Spirit is revealed as 7 all seeing eyes or the Seven Spirits before the Throne.
Isaiah 11:2 explains in part what those Spirits are as they are in Word as Christ;

And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

The amplified reveals WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING, COUNSEL, MIGHT, KNOWLEDGE and REVERENTIAL and OBEDIENT FEAR OF THE LORD.

When Jesus in Revelation is showing John all these things, the mention is made of this wonder of the Seven Spirits, Isaiah by the Holy Spirit defines those wondrous eyes in the complete office of the Holy Spirit in God equal attributes.

It is certain for people that our every heartbeat and every breath comes from the Grace of the Holy Spirit imparting that to us. Gifts of playing instruments, to sports, to writing, to fishing, to being a marksman, to teaching, to healing, to all of us in this body are granted these talents, not on loan from God as Rush Limbaugh states, but as gifts of God to make all of us one harmonious body in Christ on earth, and Spiritual Body in heaven and eternity as the Holy Spirit is the Being Who changes us in a twinkling of an eye to become the Spiritual Body of God forever.

Jesus instructs us to invite the Holy Spirit into us, but that invitation is nothing to be taken lightly. Once a human is implanted as Spiritual in believing on Christ, baptized into adoption into the family of God, they are a growing Spiritual infant.
That is the warning in the Bible about condemning the Holy Spirit as in rejecting that Spirit in us for sin again, which is the rebellion Lucifer undertook and became satan, the adversary of God.
Spirit is like cement, once it set it can not be moulded new. There is no redemption for the human Spirit who rejects God just as their is no fixing demons.

While the Father and Jesus receive a great amount of attention by billions, the Holy Spirit is not shown the proper Glory and Honor as He is God, and He is ignored in asking for forgiveness as we grieve Him daily in the weaknesses we exhibit.
It is as if we were parents and our children came home each day as crack whores harming themselves in who it would hurt us and the pain would make us recoil. The Holy Spirit suffers us greatly in interacting, we must in having Him and His precious Gifts not neglect the Wedded Spiritual Union we receive from Him to God.

II Chronicles 16:9,

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him.

We have not just a Comforter and Union with God in the Holy Spirit, but all that comforts us is included in the Holy Spirit interceding, praying, guiding, nurturing and accomplishing things for us.
The Holy Ghost is very jealous of those who are His. He expects things in "to harken and obey" and when a person moulds themselves to that faith for that is how Abraham was "righteous" in he simply believed God in His Promise of the Christ and blessings God would bestow upon him and upon his American children thousands of years later.

I so yearn that Americans would not be disillusioned one moment longer in knowing they are the most special of people. God made them literally from Abraham as spiritual beings who are perfectly matched to become the Spiritual children of God.
That is why the devil invests so much effort in whoring Americans to this world, because Americans are thee Royal Priesthood of God. The British have the Scepter of the Throne of David and Christ. The Scandinavians, Lowlanders, French, Judeaens and Levites etc... have a defined gemstone purpose in completion of the 12 tribes, but Americans had put on them the Birthright and Spiritual Blessing from Israel's own hands by the Holy Spirit.

God's Holy Spirit moves through the American land like a hurricane of consuming flame. Americans must realize their purpose as none other nation in leading and teaching the world by example in virtue and honesty the Message the Holy Spirit wills to be broadcast to the entire world for their redemption as time is short.
America is by God's design as our Founding Fathers and every great American has noted. Some might have not like Lincoln understood the mystery, but America is God's mystery fulfilled in this Royal Priesthood, which they are not living up to.
Americans have the utmost responsibility as much is required of them and much will be expected of them in judgment.

What people on earth are so empowered that they have blessings from Abraham, Isaac, Israel, Joseph, Moses and Christ Himself, infused with the Holy Spirit to complete that perfect work and working for us for the Glory of the Father, Jesus the Christ Himself, as America is the apple of God's eye as the rest of the faithful 12 tribes are.
Goodness people, how envied Americans are and how each American should be in awe that they have in their midst, God's Holy Ghost constantly standing for them and the Archangels and Angels of God protecting and ministering to God's own.

Americans are not some base people. Americans are the most exalted people who will ever be, but they have to in humbleness give themselves over to the Holy Spirit Whose they are.

I extol you to learn of my Owner. He is the Force in taking you places you never dreamed or envisioned. He will surprise you and in your limited outlooks disappoint you, because you think you know the way, but His Way if you submit will open you to miracles and happenings you thought only happened in the Bible.
Daily events occur for me, because I left me behind years ago, have chosen the path where I see few footprints upon, who have walked here before me, and marvel at answers which come to me in revelation after revelation from God.

I carry with joy the wounds of betrayal, being attacked, called crazy and numbers of other things which vex the heart and break it to wounds in the Spirit which never seem to heal as reminders of what was, but by God's Grace this vessel is carried upon the arms of Christ every moment of every day.
My task is unique and I would not give it up, but it is not for everyone as everyone has their unique purpose in God if they have God work through them. The shedding of this world is the most wonderful of burdens to be free from. Here am I in the world, but the world is no longer in me.

Speak to the Holy Spirit with reverence and invite Him in. Listen and when the times come, and they will come when you rebel in His telling you to do something which you think you know a better human way to do it........just please stop, tamp down your pride and your hatred of doing something which sounds strange or fruitless, and just obey the directions and you will find in time how right the Holy Spirit is and is well worth the trust.

To assist that time, I end with a personal example of this year. I enjoy misery in agonizing over decisions. In doing trials on survival things, I have found that most chickens in America will no longer brood (remember brooding Holy Spirit) a clutch of eggs to set on them 21 days to hatch.

So I ordered some heirloom chickens, of course knowing how much God given understanding I have in making the decision would be right, but in prayer informing God what I desired and for Him to make the right choices to the very individual birds picked.
Well come the arrival of my birds, I found a box filled with chickens I did not order. I know God so while I frowned and stewed about it, I finally let it go.
In the box were black chickens..........I dislike black chickens as nothing interesting, a step above white chickens which I detest and I really frown at those brown Buff Orpington things as unpretty.

My black chickens were Black Dorkings, which I tried to look up and they are so rare no one has much information on them, but I was assured they would set and raise chicks.

It was not long before they started picking on each other as chickens will sometimes do, and of course 3 of these wonder chicken Dorkings were the victims.........so for 6 weeks I had these little buggers perched in my front porch being chickens who thought they were humans.
They sang, hated to be touche, but I could literally rub on them while plugging in their nightlight.

I got to know the chickens I didn't want and it turns out I really like them as they are pretty and exactly what I wanted in the first place.

God gave me exactly what I asked for, even if it was not what I wanted.........the Holy Spirit does that often and a person has to start standing back even when frowning and giving things time to play out as God is always right and He pays attention to the number of hairs on your head.......so He knows us completely.
Would I have liked pretty chickens..........yes. I appreciate these birds though as I look on their heart as God did David and that is what matters.

May you all be blessed to see with the Holy Spirit's Eyes and in patience and obedience give God the time to prove to you how correct His judgments are. In Jesus Name Amen.

agtG 222



PS: Dorkings are French chickens from the land of Joan D' Arc. I guess God was giving me a taste of her home too months before I even was led to the book about her.

God always has these detailed plans He delights in teaching His children how right He is in delighting them so the fires of life do not ebb before the mission is complete.

What He does for me He will do for you if you obey Him.