Friday, October 23, 2009

Not for prophet event

The individual who built my first server was sort of CIA connected. I suppose sort of CIA connected would be like being sort of a ghost compared to being sort of a spook, but then why does one ask too many questions when their friends have abilities to disappear in rooms full of people like one sees on television programs.

The individual was quite intelligent on the intelligence scale in featuring on his sites links to download all of the things just necessary to life on the internet now passing away like Netscape which is now Firefox.
In noting such things, I thought in Lynard Skynard fashion of God's and Guns CD's that it might be nice to feature some helpful alternative free programming that makes life interesting, but if readers shoot themselves it is their problem and not my direction.

A nice site which collects a number of programs is Old Version. Old versions of things work quite well and allow people who like to play with codes rip apart programming like the old Windows 98 systems would allow one in to gut a system to make it work according to protocols one insisted upon.

Old Version has a number of fun programs that do things to entertain the mind of French interest like downloading things from other computers in emule. I have vast loads of fun in this Napster type program which seems to have Obama server sex on it's mind, but in finding an emule main server, one can usually find all sorts of things that should be free that others think should be Obama enslaved.
A great deal of the artwork found here comes from Paint Shop Pro, which opens all sorts of jpeg to gif files found online. One does not need to have the big new versions. Some of the small older ones do the job very well.

I loathe all things Microsoft as they are criminal rapine of Americans which is totally uncalled for. One of the first browsers I was given was Netscape and Mozilla now had developed the transformed version of it and I love it, because I turn off all that java script.
Firefox and it's kindred email Thunderbird do all that those horrendous Gates programs do and do it without being behemoth programs.
See java script is what loves Explorer and there are reams of hackers who hate Bill Gates, so they concoct all sorts of programs to make Microsoft look worse than the Apple commericals make them look. Java is what loads all those virus coming in stealth off sites.
A few years ago after I was minding my own business as the government was spying on me, I had a virus dumped upon me. It ripped apart my system before I knew it and after that I started running Firefox, no java for pretty pop up ads and I have not had one virus on my computer since.
One can use a Windows based operating system of the most rudimentary type and run advanced browsers off of it. It makes for a wonderful world in shutting down all Microsoft updates and Mozilla simply updates what the browser and email requires and one goes happy on their way.

For those who like things happy and free, AVG which used to be Grisoft, produces a free anti virus and malware protection in their current version 9 which is quite wonderful.
One can shut off auto updates, and anything else they like, but the basic program will run stealth and protect your email downloads, surfing and links.
The nice part about the new programs is they combine the malware and cookie protection so one does not need more programs on their computer systems.
As an emergency back up, Panda has a very good online system scan which I have utilized to rip a notorious virus from my system back in the 98 days.

My mentor always stated that everything on the internet should be free and they were absolutely correct.

Being on the free bandwagon, I have high affection for the anti Microsoft Word program called Jarte. I use an old version which is nothing like that monster Word which seems to think it is running the Space Shuttle and a Langley artificial for all it sucks in system resources.
Shop around for an older version of Jarte as it is a light word processor program for all one's writing needs.

Audacity is a great sound file program to record your voice as I have for stories or poetry I have written. It will also clean up the music files off of old vinyl records placed onto your harddrive.

For those who like Christian things in this Godless world, Bible Plus is a King James Version program which allows you to search for those verses you know are in God's Word and can not seem to find.

Wordweb is a wonderful dictionary and thesaurus which leaves no footprint and is nice to have around when not running a spellchecker.


Guess that is about it, unless you are interested in a delete Obama program.........


agtG