Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fur Looks Better On People

As a member of PETA, Pursuing Every Truth Always, it really cold soaked into me today with this horrific blizzard smashing into the American Midwest, that Al Gore is a liar as much as Barack Hussein Obama is a liar on global warming and climate change.

This honestly bothers me greatly as these people have shattered my hopes and dreams. See back in the early 1990's a bald headed English brainiac was on PBS telling me all sorts of things in the day the world changed.
The brainiac assured me by this time that the Canadian Northwest Territories were going to be huge farming areas and the Arctic ports would be open soon all the year round.

For me that sounded like adventure in migrating to Canada, taking horses, goats, chickens, firearms, lots of ammunition and some nails to build a hut, as I was going to be a 21st century homesteader, living the real drama of so many in North America.
I was going to shoot me a big ole Siberian polar bear and sleep under it as piles of my children would gather around for the story of the day I shot that 11 foot Arctic monster.

It was going to be a great life of 24 hours of sunshine in the summer and with Sarah Palin living next door, who could ask for better neighbors.

Now though that is all gone. Al Gore lied to me. Barack Hussein Obama lied to me. PBS lied to me. Wisconsin smarty pants Obama wet pantie chic professors lied to me, and, now all I am left with is the cold.

I have news for Obama. The cold sucks worse than a liar.

I run into many people who are disappointed in global warming is not going to be. Many were thinking of how wonderful it would be to just have 30 degree winters, instead of 30 below winters.
Cars would not need to be plugged in to start, you wouldn't find frozen chickadees on your bird feeder and blizzards would just be nothing more than a January wind with rain.

I remember my Mom telling me about a blizzard she remembered that had those 60 below zero winds before there was such a thing, and snow waist deep.
She said a neighbor was coming home from town and didn't make it. They found him the next day still flapping his arm, trying to stay warm, as he held onto a corner post he had found in the storm and just held onto.
He died from being frozen as nothing could treat people for that, but it just reminds people of North America what a great disappointment all of Gore and Obama are, in what they all had hoped and dreamed for, is now not going to be bikini wearing year round, but is back to mother nature trying to kill you several times a year in making you think she loves you and then she sends hail as big as baseballs knocking you on the head or a blizzard sucking the life right out of your lungs.

I really would like it if Al Gore and Barack Obama were cold once in their life, so they would understand the horrid nature of their lie. I mean a cold that gets into your inner core, after a week of existing in more clothes than you can wear, when you get up cold, go to bed cold and all you do is die slowly day by day, until you just do not wake up.
I was one day away from such a journey 4 years ago at this time of year exactly. All had abandoned me in "friends" I had thought cared, and day by day, I breathed in olive oil soot for my lights and tried to keep my world from extinguishing as one has to work, even if one does not feel like it as people and animals depend on you.

I remember and always will the day I made it back to civilized warmth. I laid down for hours in front of an electric heater blowing directly onto my torso. You never know cold, until you know the meaning that your body "drinks in heat", like it does when you are dehydrated.

I have been so cold in the 30 below weather of daytime temperatures that I literally gagged from the pain of the cold. All you can do is bend over, turn from the blast of wind, and wait for the nausea to pass as your temperature warms again.

It is understanding cold like that. Cold that snaps metal like glass. Cold which you can just see life drain from animals and people. Cold which makes you scream inside as their is no fleeing it as it traps all life and all you can do is exist it out in an insanity like cabin fever, and be forever changed by the torture of it.

So I honestly am upset that global warming is a lie. It makes a difference to me and millions of people on earth, unlike Rush Limbaugh, Noel Sheppard, Matt Drudge or Joseph Farah, who have no idea what cold is in their Florida, California and Virginia locations.
There is nothing worse than that damnedable wet cold of Scotland, the northern tier of America, the Alaska west coast or Siberia. That misery bites and feels like someone is filleting the skin from your body. People of those regions feel quite cheated now in the lies of global warming. They were promised released from their winter dungeons, their gulags of despair and their graves of frostbite, and, now there is not going to be cute girls in little fur coats, hunky men in muscle shirts in January, ripping them off as they deliver your new air conditioner as it just so hot, as you hand them a sweating beer.............
No standing around in shorts in January waiting for your dog to poop while sniffing the same spots they did for the past 1000 times driving you nuts with frustration as you mumble, "Will you just please go!!!!!!!"

No it is all back to cracked hands freeze dried from the hyper cold. Snow which squeaks because it is so frigid out. Having to shut your eyes or they will freeze as you walk home, or, pulling your fingers and thumbs out of your gloves to form a fist, just so your hands stop aching and thaw out a bit.

I really would like to file a lawsuit for breach of promise for trillions of dollars in recovery from all of these crooked professors, crooked politicians and crooked media who took all this grant money and whatever else they stole and make them all pay it back for their rest of their lives if need be.
They could go home at night to a cold old cell, one candle to suck soot from, and a blanket to huddle under, as they listened to the mournful wind howl outside.........yeah I doubt they could survive 2 hours like that, so I figure that just showing them a picture of an ice cube, blowing second hand smoke of them, piping in a CD of wind sounds and making them touch a wool blanket would probably be all the punishment they could endure.

I do though want the money back. I would want that snotty brunette from the University of Wisconsin to have to parade around in a short mink jacket, just to let her know her mind is nuts and at least she could make a suitable dowry with her body. I would want Al Gore to have to put on swim fins and Inuit children could go out in their kayaks with plastic harpoons and smack him on his big butt.
All of that only seems fair as in most parts of the world, it is 9 months of winter and waiting 3 months for summer as Elizabeth Custer so perfectly stated what Bismark North Dakota was in a winter hell.

For some reason, fur does look better on people, but when I go to places where cold exists, the women are always bundled up looking like barrels and the men always have more hoar frost on them than hair.

Global warming would have been so nice. Millions of acres would have been a wonderful new climate to build lives in, in warmth.

Now though all there is are lies and debt. The lies can go to prison and the debt must be repaid.

Charges must be filed.


agtG