Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where no man has gone before


I limit myself to dead heroes as live ones always are around to disappoint.

It is in that though that two diverse Gentlemen who I do value and who have shaped, moulded and changed the world, recently sat down and had a conversation which revealed the class of William Shatner and Rush Limbaugh.

I honestly believe both of these men are uncomfortable and yet enjoy supremely the iconic status they have developed by living their lives. To know that the work you do actually has changed people's lives for the better is a most humbling experience, and yet no one would ever think of the word humble with Mr. Shatner or Mr. Limbaugh, and yet they are humble men, and they deflect their importance by satirical humor about themselves.

I have alluded to my rather interesting life in growing up in it's not so festive times. I had in my world like Jonathan Winters the alternative of having that world destroy me, or I could create a world in my mind which I could survive while ignoring the wars without.
Fictional characters were the greatest part of my role models in my isolated world. John Wayne's persona and character were my modes of conduct in Americanisms based on Biblical paths to live one's life by. It was horrid in the world does not appreciate the reality of goodness no more in children trying to progress than in Jesus the Christ progressing the world in those attributes.

One character though I latched onto in addition in reruns was Capt. James T. Kirk, and his emotional heart in Dr. Leonard McCoy and his logical brain in Mr. Spock. Star Trek was a medium which gave me hope. It gave me purpose and it challenged me to create a vast array of things scientific in expounding upon "light engines", light machines and dabbling in areas that children's minds are not thought profound to lead to.
The logic of the mind is what with Jesus the Christ carried me through to surviving numerous situations which have had the majority of people blowing their brains out.

That is what Bill Shatner and Rush Limbaugh have given to the world, in they have taught generations of children literally how to process information and to think their way through impossible situations for the best possible outcome.
It is not just the old adage of, "Life is not about playing a good hand well, but life is about playing the bad hand all are dealt, to the best possible life", is the adage of Mr. Shatner and Mr. Limbaugh.

I quote Capt. Kirk's infamous line here often in, "Mr. Spock if you can not tell me what it is, then tell me what it isn't", because it is the line in how to get through in life.
If you add Mr. Scott's, "The only diplomacy I need is a loaded phaser bank", and you basically have about all you need to process information in life.

For social order there is John Wayne's, "I ain't stuck my nose in any body's business since I was 18 year old and it almost got me killed".
This was followed by in Big Jake with, "Now why'd he have to go and do that?", in which a thug kicked a little kid while hanging his sheepherder dad, and Jacob McCandles rides down and rescues the dad, the boy and buys the sheep dirt cheap off the herder in no position to argue.

Wonderfully Jock Ewing portrays the thug and dares Mr. McCandles to cut the hangman's rope to which McCandles throws a knife at the end of Jock Ewing's nose which sticks in a tree and orders him, "Now you got me scared, you cut it down".

Mr. Wayne always quoted his dad, and the quote was true in, "If you are insulted, then I meant to insult you".
So when I get little twerps who parade in front of me, insulting me, I know they mean it on the weak level they are in not being able to compete with me. I also know if it is not me, it will be God dogging them until they are reached with a full reckoning.
I forgive, but God never forgets those who dare touch me.

Mr. Limbaugh has taught an entire generation now in how to process information. He is single, but is the father of an entire generation of thought, which I have noted here is so expansive now that the internet has become his mind. God has always provided me my gifts, but Mr. Limbaugh laid a method as perfect as any Greek scholar in how to process information.
What Mr. Limbaugh was processing 20 years ago, is now being ramped up with God's Grace, in millions of American minds. It is delightful to go onto commentary pages concerning Barack Hussein Obama, and read the sarcasm, witt, satire and cutting edge humor which is wiping out all of this horrid leftism which Obama thought would be his 1000 year Reich.

These are just children, and yet they are processing information so fast that Couric, Williams, Olbermann, Matthews are many times two weeks behind in dealing with it. Internet minds now are processing and dealing with information which is even three days ahead many times of Rush Limbaugh.
The mentor of American intelligence has now produced intellectual offspring who are surpassing his excellence.

Moral conduct in John Wayne, thinking out of the box in Capt. Kirk and Rush Limbaugh pooling the thought process to out think your opponent are the hallmarks, which are summed up in one Ronald Wilson Reagan in the public domain.
I frankly hope in God's Grace that one Sarah Palin, who is a child of this "to boldly go where no man has gone before" will be provided her opportunity before Jesus returns.

She is our Henry V and Joan of Arc in France. The melding of against all odds and the hope of an entire nation facing the abyss.

William Shatner, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin would all make cutting remarks about themselves in being so bestowed here in how they are affecting so many in positive ways. It is what Ronald Reagan was prone to do and it is the legacy of John Wayne whose epitaph was about being big and ugly.

There are no final frontiers, as people in God have yet to experience dimensions that we have never dreamed. In the words though of Tiny Tim, in Dickens classic, I do say not just God bless Rush Limbaugh, William Shatner and Sarah Palin, but God bless us everyone, for the positive is there for all to build upon and people do make differences in people's lives for all the good they do, even sometimes in standing alone with the world ignoring them or ridiculing them.

Jesus was such a One as this. Lead by example and do not be concerned who is following as this is your Guiding Day Star on High in a life to grow you into more.

The elderly in William Shatner and the handicapped in Rush Limbaugh leading the way and doing it with civility.

God bless us everyone.

agtG


William Shatner interviews Rush Limbaugh