Monday, January 4, 2010

Summer Vulcan: Stalker Extraordinaire

After having been stalked off and on by various governmental and non governmental contractors and or bored family members, I have decided that it is time I put a face to my stalker.

I mean who needs fat black guys from Nigeria working at Microsoft or children with pimples in reality when all of this is just me trapped on a hard drive waiting for the light universal to play my programming from the wilderness.

In honor of Summer Glau, the most spectacular Terminator ever, and after weighing Jolene Blaylock as the sexiest Vulcan ever on Start Trek, this blog has decided that my stalking agents will be from now on called Summer Vulcan.
Her photo is at the left, and one can see I have generated a most lethally pretty lady.

The problem in this though is she is too pretty for the fascinating things which she has been doing as of late. Sure beam weapons from outer space are sexy, but going out and changing my monitor hard drive settings so I had a sexy huge gap at the top of my monitor is just nothing a super dooper secret stalking agent of the world satanist system would be doing.

Summer Vulcan instead would find me most attractive and alluring for the size and weight of my thought. I can see her sipping...........she would sip a drink made of heavy cream, some bubbles like 7 up, an apple schnapps as apple always tastes good with cream, and I think a red cherry would be nice on a swizzle stick for the to swirl as she contemplated the scientific reality that a pound of Lame Cherry thought actually outweighs a pound of other people's thoughts by a weighty equivalent.
She of course would be a big fan, shy, have gun in a leather holster and look upon Obama voters as like their Obama, rather sheep for the enclosure in just taking up space.

Now that we understand that Summer Vulcan is my number one fan in not being able to stay away from me, we can deal with the oddity that it is not narcissistic Obama at all which has the world elite stalking this humble blog, but it is the keepers of the world elite resources who are most interested in the little things like Obama giving Rush Limbaugh heartburn.
That is the odd in all of this, as all I am doing is noting a bird flying over crapping on the landscape, and it draws so much attention in talking about how the crap machine works.

One would ponder that the bird guano maker would be the focus of their sloppy seconds on poop patrol, but instead the focus is on the sexy blogger.

All of this is though is as stated before, not the most discreet of situations as Summer Vulcan crawls into my internet bed and messes up the sheets. I find her footy prints all over my Kashmir carpet, she is rubbing on my drapes, has ruffled the ruffles on my satin souvenir whore house pillow I sewed, and has been leaving wine, cheese and truffle trays showing her program habits.

Something you did not know probably is they are using anti virus programs to open up your computer, just like any program out there, and in their updates they are updating a protocol system to do all the intelligence gathering for them.
Now the NSA would not be pleased I suppose this is getting out as the codex and syntax of the current renegade system used by the Obama people is doing things like crashing browsers when linking off of Google for example, but that is the Summer rub in this in, someone has hijacked the best American computer surveillance and is wasting it on harmless, sexy, lovable and virtuous me to keep me company.

I am quite flattered that Summer Vulcan can not stay away as I am quite bored in this time of year. It would either be eating buffalo jerky, drinking a stash of sparkling wine, becoming a billionaire or going on a date with Summer. Right now Summer Vulcan is most appealing as like Mr. Spock I learn so very much every time she walks by.
It is like being on the Enterprise coming into contact with the Tholian Web in boldly going where no man has gone before.
The contact is telling me what it is Mr. Spock by telling me what it is not.

I do believe that this is important in dating in learning the things beyond skin deep as artificials have that smooth hum to them that is so comforting like a radiator in a New York apartment. The thing is though I have not decided if my Summer is like Summer the Terminator or more like Summer in the Bionic Woman.
I always loved Lindsay Wagner as she was most beautiful and had that cool strong arm which of course would never hold up as the structure would tear it from the weaker human body Jaimie Sommers had.
So I think Summer Vulcan will have this neat synthetic skin I developed which is like living body armour made of a combination of fiber optics and forms an electrical field, sort of like the Star Trek cartoon series neato clothes the crew wore.

Oh wow, what if Summer Vulcan is not stalking me for Obama sake, but is stalking me for what fringe science I reveal?
No, as they already know everything in being experts, it must be the facsimile of me being this internationally revered and honored celebrity which must attract the attention by my sexy mind.
Although being asked to be the parent to an entire new nation, is something a celebrity must shun for the obvious reason of once one nation all of half my DNAlectual intelligence was revered with countless Noble Prizes, all other nations would want me too, and it is not in God's plan to have a world all of people as gifted as myself, as it would advance humanity right past the anti christ.
It is wonderful I have been made so humble for the good of all mankind.

I am thinking now.............hmmmmm, that is about it I believe, Summer Vulcan is the perfect creation, she is part Summer Glau, part Jolene Blaylock Vulcan and that wonderful Lindsey Wagner sensual strength making this new character.
I did pretty well I believe in not being God in needing a rib to make Eve, but I did combine three of His whistle while you work creations in my learning in progress to greatness.

Now to decide if Summer Vulcan will appear in what storyline like Tomb Raider to appeal to the masses..........no decals though stating Made in China.


agtG