Friday, March 19, 2010

The Porcine Protocols

This blog is really not a reflection of the parts which make up me. It is a glimpse to the depths and heights of Everest from a mere sand grain which is forced to deal with Obamanism and witness against things to come.

If I would have had my way, things would have been wonderful, but I would have stood in God's Way in actually have undone the entire satanic realm in all that is occurring. That might sound good, but it would not have fulfilled the destiny as God intended.

Here am I moved to share what could have been, so the world of America can witness a comparison between what you know and what you never dreamed in a few examples.

I actually had located an island which I was going to transform to the greatest of nations on earth in God's divine direction.
The glimpse of my mind in Inspiration work...........

I had created a coral which would grow hundreds of feet in it's yearly life cycle. The purpose would be to make a nice sized continent for my purposes. See I was going to buy my nation and build my country with the help of God's Nature.
I would have laid infrastructure under it for various projects to come in caverns, security and gushing springs.

For the humans of the world, I created hog based genetic growing of replacement organs for people. No more donor rejection drugs, no more artificial heart valves or knees clicking away, just people having their DNA grown inside an animal carrier, with the caveats this was not a human, and the animal would be deposed of in an incinerator.
It would have been an industry of my nation to transform humanity from the sickness and disease to one of second chances with no one denied care.

My government was unique as an even more perfect union. I would be the benevolent Judge for life as it was my nation. If you would like your own country, then go build one and be Inspired enough to create it.
There would be no elections as elections are corrupt. Instead I would have an upper house of Elders of each family head as in the House of Lords in England, and a lower house would be by lottery appointment so all would at one time serve.
My Judgeship would have been Consul, a Moses as President, Chief Justice and head of the family groups of legislation in benevolence to my people who chose to follow the God given Laws of the Land.
It was a Conservative Law with absolute punishment of banishment and death for crimes against the state, swift and just, and Citizenship could be revoked for the heinous.

I have written of space as the frontier America should be boldly stepping to and space is where I would have led my nation. Massive rocket booster lifting cargo for the numerous projects in developing the lunar, Martian and other planetoid and planet resources is where the funding would have came for all this land would have begun.

My people would have all been tied to the land. Ancestral Rights for hunting, fishing, trapping, camping along with estates for farming.
Agriculture would have been unique in the country would have been filled with small farms and large for production of all things imaginable with a colossal main city called the Complex for those who preferred the urban structure in serenity.

Of course, I would have had advanced defenses, but also games as it is simple to detonate enough explosive and salt it with radioactivity to join the nuclear club. It is the illusion of firepower backed by power unseen which is the walking softly and carrying a big stick.

My genetic labs would have created new flora from orange trees which could survive Arctic cold in crossed with the Aspen to all sorts of new plants which would transform the world's deserts to bloom in taking the cactus gene and putting it into other plants, all remembering that it requires water to produce fruits of the vine and the stalk.
See hybrids are not evil when a rutabaga comes from a cross of the cabbage families, but frankenfood is evil when it inflames and crops people deliberately.

As I am more Michael Crichton than Michael Crichton, I have always wanted to see woolly mammoths, giant sloths........so yes saber tooth kitties would have in their DNA been genetically spliced off a known DNA recovered and all sorts of Dodo birds would once again have been seen by all humanity.

Creation is at my core and that is why the destroyerness of Obama Inc. is not battled here, but overcome as Life overcomes destruction as that is the law of God.

Any one of the above glimpses would be a quadrillion dollar industry spawning wonderful jobs, ending hunger, giving every human a direction to fulfill a dream unhindered by funds, social standing or regulations, and, it would have trumped Rothschild, Rockefeller, Soros, Obama and anti christ to oblivion.
I fully realize the reason I reside in God's wilderness here, because if He had not hindered this grouping, the world would have changed and advanced thirty thousand years in the decades of my leadership of a small people. What I have been made to give up is more than the combined sum. I have denied myself for God's Will and fully accept that.

There is though a difference in this world, a difference to a living America and a dying America. A way to Life and a way to death. America is now dying and those in the nation do not realize that American commerce took 200 years to reach a point of affluence from 1607 to 1807.
Japan after World War II's destruction, even with American protection and assistance took thirty years to rebuild to prosperity.

What Mr. Obama and his European benefactors have engaged in is an ending of American life. It is not going to be rebuilt once dead. It will take years to build something with God's blessing.
There are those who have invested their lives while others were whoring, doping and self gratifying or being satan's minions.

America should be so lovely now still infused with God's Inspirational Life filling every atom and overflowing out of every cell. What America is now, is not what America is. There is a difference and she will have cast off her this shroud.
You can cover plants with concrete and the plants will win out in life in breaking through the concrete and overflowing from the sides.
That though is the struggle and the future with God's assistance. There is though a difference between leadership to life and leadership to destruction.

The world of Americans need to comprehend that. There is a difference.

agtG 237