Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Richard Corey Obama

When one is a newsman interested in circulation and launching a new publication, one calls into parady of the left's treatment of the Presidents on the right, one notes the constant left's shrill cries of Obama in danger, one notes the shoe thrown at President Bush and one conjures up a November 1963 event in newsprint photo while hiding it as a tomatoe thrown at the face of Barack Hussein Obama, all knowing the left will react, it will generated debate on what it is and what it appears like.
It is brilliant publishing, but it still looks like to this blog like a 7.62 hollow point effects.

World Net Daily asked if it went too far. That all depends now doesn't it.

Let's sing Simon and Garfunkel instead....

They say that Richard Corey owns one half of this whole town
With political connections to spread his wealth around
Born into society, a banker only child
He had everything a man could want, power grace and style

The papers print his picture almost everywhere it goes
Richard Corey at the opera, Richard Corey at a show
And the rumor of the parties and the orgies on his yacht
Oh he surely must be happy with everything he's got

He really gave to charity he had the common touch
And they were grateful for his patrionage and they thanked him very much
So mind was filled with wonder when the evening headlines read....
Richard Corey went home last night and put a bullet through his head

But I, I work in his factory and I curse the life I am living
And I curse my poverty
And I wish that I could be,
Oh I wish that I could be,
Oh I wish that I could be, Ricard Corey

Fine lines cut. Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel apologized to Edwin Arlington Robinson for butchering his poem for going too far.

If Ed Schultz is making excuses for it, that is the fine line crossed too far.


agtG