Sunday, April 4, 2010

I pray to my Blackberry

Well the hypocrisy of Barack Hussein Obama knows no bounds as today he chose the Passover Resurrection High Days to answer this blog in how he could not find a Church in Washington, DC for over a year with one across the street.

Obama's answer was to invade a black neighborhood and keep black people out of Church on Easter Sunday, so Obama could attend a Church for the first time in ages.

Yes Obama made black folks stand on the dangerous streets of DC where murders had just occurred for two hours before they could get inside, and the worst of it was, people on Easter Sunday who were late got told, "Obama is in inside, so tough obammie as you aren't getting in".

What a joyous messiah present that one is, in this was not a case of "No Room at the Inn", but "Obama is not lettin' you in to your own Church".



This according to a black pastor was Obama showing he cared.

If Obama cared, he could have left the fleet of trucks home and simply been driven to the Church, entered quietly as the service began and sat in the Pastor's office with his family worshipping.
But no, Obama has to come with a fleet of vehicles, festooned with flags, Secret Service and causing all the attention he can to make it a political event of blackness.

President Richard Nixon solved the problem in holding services inside the White House. That is what a sincere person who was trying to worship God and the real Messiah could have done for over a year.

Instead, we have Obama not just kicking black folks off the bus, but out of their own Church like he is booting Jews off Temple Mount in telling them they can't pray.

Obama though in an ABC report, certainly made certain he is a devout person in his worship as his honest press release talking point was, "I get a devotional on my blackberry daily".

Wow, maybe we should all sign up for Pope on that one. Maybe I could be his Pope in waiting as my start up page has a Bible verse on it too, so that must mean I do not have to invest devotional time with God as Obama is praying to his blackberry.

Perhaps it is being missed in Obama has been expecting massive crowds to be gathering outside the White House praying to him and he can conduct his own services praying to hisself and dusting off the old halo which has not appeared in photos lately.

and St. Peter asked Barry when he was at the Pearly Gates, "Did you visit people in prison?"

"No", said the Obama, "I put Rod Blagojevich out of office and visited my monkey in my pants".

"Did you help the poor?"

"Yes", said the Obama, "I looted the Treasury and gave the money to my cronies. Poor folks would only be tempted by money".

"Did you honor God?"

"Why of course", said the Obama, "I prayed to myself, my halo sun and prayed to my blackberry......
That is the Obama, sun and holy berry amen".

"That is the Father, Son and Holy Ghost", St. Peter corrected.

"You got your God and I am mine", Obama replied and the gates swung shut.



I get a devotional on my blackberr......as I lie about Obamacare, cheat the public, steal from the Treasury and smear the American People.

agtG