Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Warning

I feel I owe the readers an explanation for my absence and as here am I exhausted I am afforded these few moments for a personal note as I have informed only one other person for why nothing has been showing up here.

As for those who have stolen my work, enjoy this as it will be fodder for your Obama abyss story, because I speak from real or existential experience and mine is not "this is what Obama means in destroying America".

It will be be two weeks ago tomorrow that my beloved Mother had the tower of life fall upon her which I was horrified to witness in an accident in which she "broke her hip".
We were in the yard and I picked her up, cleaned the blood from her scratches and expected as she always does in "walking it off". Her leg was numb and as I got her a chair to sit on to sort things out, she said it only hurt in her groin and as I have suffered groin pulls, I was hopeful.

In the meantime, I picked her up and carried her to a better spot to her painful wincing, and we had some ice cream and I located some crutches to a half hour later she stated she could not move as it hurt and at that point I started getting her ready to take her to the emergency part of the hospital.

One always desires to believe it is cuts and scratches with nothing serious, but the doctor soon enough said "It was broke" and with x rays as I paced the floor I heard "You broke your hip".

This was upsetting as a cousin of mine 3 years ago broke her hip, which was a pelvis shatter and she died in agony 2 weeks later. Life is not supposed to be enjoying your loved ones and thinking it was going to be a quiet evening, and then coming to face with your Mother, who is June Cleaver, Mother Theresa, Margaret Thatcher and Nancy Reagan is not going to be here any more.

On questioning the doctor I ascertained it was a high leg break about two inches below the hip joint, and the good news he told my Mom was, "You will walk again".
So they shipped her out to our fine American medical center hubs and in a pain killer day of Friday she finally had surgery after all the scheduled times had been accomplished by mid afternoon.
Yes almost 24 hours and dry cotton mouth, Mom was put under and in a half hour a most splendid bone cutter put in a rod and three screws. One screw was pushed in as the bone was soft at that point.

Traveling is what one does, and I do not travel well nor do I deal with stress well due to the Holy Spirit in me has me operating at a Spiritual level so like a Vulcan needing their brain to make their body work, my physical form due to the stresses and deliberate poisons of the frankenfood industry should have me in the hospital, but that is not acceptable when one's beloved Parent is in need.

I bring this up, not to speak of me, but to refute one Noel Sheppard at Newsbusters who wrote me that character assassin letter whining why I did not invest time educating idiots on his site. It is as I have stated because at times this poisoning my body deals with along with my massive work schedule almost puts me in the grave.
I take it personal when an Obama snot like Noel Sheppard kicks at me when I am in dire straights at times, because he is a worthless ass hiding in Conservatism and hiding he was agreeing with a radical lesbian that Sarah Palin liked being politically gang raped.
What I deal with at times is something akin to the worst kind of flu symptoms, inflammation, dizziness, rapid heart rate, exploding blood pressure and arms that tingle in heart attack mode to neck pain in stroke mode.
I do not consider this any one's business or any sympathy. It is just a fact of life that I face death, and it is death because my cousin's young football husband died of this several years ago, people are dying of it, and my brother in law's sister this past week was bleeding out of both ends from this same agri food poisoning. Allot of people are sick and dying from this, but I have no luxury of hospital beds and instead will myself to continue.
It though came to the point that the choice was either informing the world of what is coming in the Obama abyss or focusing on my Mother. I informed God that I could not do all, so I chose my Mother.

On Monday due to the wonderful world of Obamacare we had to transport my Mom back to the local hospital as an ambulance was not covered in insurance of that wonderful government system, because Mom could set up.

The world I have listened to in doctors, nurses and therapists these past two weeks is one of disdain and fury against B. Hussein Obama.
One therapist told me yesterday, "I have no idea if I will even have a job come January as Obama is not going to be paying for this kind of rehab anymore."

For those who do not comprehend this, my niece is a doctor in rehabilitation, and she just graduated after 7 years with the same education costs all physicians face. These people are all worried about their careers now as Democrats have crammed the system in cronyism and the question is how would you like to have several hundred thousand dollars in expenses............and your alternative is to be forced to serve in Obama's private army to pay it off when he takes your job away?

The treatment for this area of breaks is to get the patient up, get them on pain killers and keep them moving.
So for 10 days now, Mom has been wincing, and one night screamed as an idiot nurse who might have gotten fired tossed her leg into the bed, which set Mom back a few days, all to keep the bone mending.
One learns of anti blood clotting shots, morphine the first days, slow movements, walkers, lifting legs, and vacationing bruises which appear and disappear, now ending up in a puddle at Mom's knee as they put on thigh compression socks to stop blood clots.

My Mother is the toughest person I know. She is the most faithful in God I know. She is all of 100 pounds wet and as of yesterday informed me after hovering around her, "I think it is time for me to be Mom again".
That is her way of telling me she is still in charge which is fine by me.

It is my hope she can return home by Monday on which I will care for her 24 hours a day as that is what a child does. I have been busy preparing things to make life workable for her, but I have had Jesus carry me through the biggest fright I have dreaded my entire days in being without her.

I have watched the medical system in these United States in action. It is a phenomenal production line group which diagnoses, fixes, treats and rehabilitates people with precision. In the current form, which Mr. Obama has just destroyed come January, with Medicare and Supplemental Private Insurance, it has worked perfectly on Mom's lifetime of work.
That is upsetting, because in the emergency room, I told Mom, "It is probably good that it happened now (God's direction) as if this happened next year under Obama, it might not be fixed".
I made the statement from just listening to Mark Levin, and I honestly believe he was right in as Sarah Palin warned in this rationed death, I have no idea what Mom would have been dumped to.

Let us not forget that fact of Gov. Palin, in it is a fact that Obama cut half a billion out of Medicare, and Obama is dumping millions of more people into the system already having problems. There are more people, less funds, and now as Dr. Emanuel noted, rationed care will be the mandate.

Barack Hussein Obama has destroyed these United States. He in fraud tar balled the Gulf, made America Muslim oil dependent, and he has destroyed the United States health care.
I have seen this system at work and it is remarkable. I have seen the concern in numerous medical staff's lives, and I am very upset, because I thank God that He worked this out for my Mom, but I have absolute sorrow for the old people next year whose bones will be having them in agony and being told "cost cuts are in Obama vogue now".

It hits home, because the 90 year old neighbor who used to go dancing with my Mom and Dad, broke her upper arm, and it was not healing, and she is a few doors down from my Mom. They tried electronic stimulation, and did not want surgery, and she didn't want a gimpy flipper just hanging there.
Americans have options now, but what happens in Obamacrypt when you people reading this who have not Rush Limbaugh's blonde billions are going to have to sit there as your parent or child is writhing in pain as the system which once worked even for poor people, now is a system which told me three years ago to go off and die in agony with Obama being the Mengele in charge in 2011?

I can not say enough about the good people in the medical community. They knew exactly what to do, did it, and have been doing it. My 90 year old neighbor is going to assisted living. Mom by God's Grace is coming home with me soon. None of these people are millionaires, but every one of them is getting the same care kings and billionaires do. That is America today, but will disappear soon enough.

To cap this off, my Auntie who voted for Obama was visiting today and I informed her of what the medical people were telling me, and she got really quiet, as she was like most deluded Obamites in biting on the tan pill.
She trusts in AARP, which is Obama, but she doesn't quite comprehend that with her medical pre existing medical conditions, she is not going to receive her constant doctor visits under Obamacare, because the money is gone as Obama bankrupted America and dumped the money into European banks.
She tried telling me that she didn't like this political arguing, but I told her there wasn't enough arguing, because Obama and Democrats passed everything and no one wanted it.

She got silent and doesn't want to face she had a part in destroying America as Obama deliberately has planned to do for his patrician elite control. She also did not realize like all blacks that she voted her own demise with that vote cast for Obama.

Here am I though, the most grateful of children of God for all God does for my Mom. I believe God caused this now so Mom would not be rationed painful death later if this Obamacrypt is not repealed. I could not view this two weeks ago with nothing but shaken faith, even if I was smarting off about Mark Levin's latest program.
I still pray, am humbled, and I now view the world in a new adventure with my Mom. I see walkers and canes in elderly people's hands and notice them in a new vision.

As I told my Auntie, there will be no Social Security or anything for me, I will have to work until I am 80. This is what Obama has driven America into the abyss of.
I speak though now from experience and not "what if" or "what can be". I have been there and lived it. There is no doubt about any of this.

God is always Good, and in human terms the suffering I have gone through, and endure in Jesus constantly, is looked foolishly in a trade off, which it is not. I view it though as a pleasant thing as I have my greatest earthly treasure in my Mom soon back with me, and I can enjoy her in giving back for all she bestowed upon me...............like the night she tortured me keeping me awake, running steam and eucalyptus as I had the croup and would have died if she had not carried me all night and if I had gone to sleep, I would not have woke up.

My Mom is just my Mom. We both make mistakes in imperfection, but I treasure every moment. Here am I thankful to God for His long range planning, and thankful to the Americans in the medical community for their thankless work.
Mom though is not my much loved puppy, not my fun livestock pets, as those animals mean nothing I have found daily without her monitoring and discussing things like the weather.

America must stop treating people like livestock and in legislation stop this nation from plunging into the abyss Obama has created.

Which one of you wants to face what I did next year in yourself or a loved one, and be told to suffer like in Canada for a year and a half, and then you will be helped if you are not dead by then?

Perhaps the million dollar pundits will steal this blog. At least this time the theft will star an experience they never had, but do a great deal of warning about as real people in the trenches are biting it.

I actually can warn you children, because I have been there.


agtG