Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh no, tell me no, please no, no no no

"I am not a birther. I am an enemy of the birthers."
Chris Matthews Hardball

Please tell me no Chris Matthews or let it at least be Rachel Maddow somehow lesbianing me a non come hither look in I do not think I can bear it.

No, I know I just can not bear it that Chris Matthews has announced that he is not only not a Birther, but worse yet he is my enemy.

The strain of this rejection might be too much. My ovaries might never produce an Obama like leg tingler god, with halo head and room for a snow cone if this is true about Chris Matthews.

How can any of us ever deal with the reality that Chris Matthews is our.........enemy.
This is Chris Matthews after all, that sexy little snot boy of MSNBC. The sensual feminine anchor countering the manly triad of Maddow and Olbermann.
It is all just too much that Chris Matthews not being a Birther, not being my friend, has now called for Obama to release his non existent American Birth Certificate.

Never mind that this is an issue of Obama being British by birth and Indonesian by adoption, as his Grandma in Kenya says he was born there, and then there is that fake online form Obama has been hiding behind, is apparently the real story for Matthews as he now wants to see Obama's papers.
One wonders if Colin Powell will demand the papers for the illegals prowling around his home hammering nails.

Worse in this, there is Clarence Page of Chicago, a real black American and David Corn of Mother J, climbing up on Uncle Chris' lap to give his leg tingling an erect construction to back ..........well let's just say Page and Corn are Matthew's erectile dysfunction compensators.

Rule #1 in liberalism is, When you attack a "black" man get a blacker man to back your attack in buck buck play.

This is all too much for me in finding this out that sexy Chris Matthews is not my friend. He didn't even take me off his Christmas list first. I mean I didn't even get a crappy egg nog alert at a gathering...........no it was just all this public savaging in Chris is not my friend any more.

You know I relied heavily on Chris Matthews in my life. There was the time..................no I got Sean Hannity to do that. Then there was the ............no Charlie Rose did that. Well there was that.........no a tampon did that for Rachael Maddow.
Maybe Chris Matthews hasn't been such a big part of my life or anyone in America, as he just was more like a comforting tree branch scratching on your window, a mouse wiggling in the wall, the cricket chirping under your bed..........that dripping faucet, which is why Chris Matthews was so leg tingler adored.

It is so hard to find out that the worst of this is another Obama lover in Chris Matthews has been jilted, like Charlie Gibson, Brian Williams, Ann Coulter, Peggy Noonan..........well you got to take a shower with Obama and not with his latex doll in Noonan's case, but this is so tragic in I would most certainly pour Chris some holiday punch, give him a crumb cookie and pretty linen napkin to cheer him up, as it is hard breaking up with Obama in thinking Bearick has duped you.

But alas my fixation is Chris Matthews is no longer my friend.

Sigh* Whatever will I do without that friendship along with Two hundred ninety nine million, nine hundred ninety nine thousand, nine hundred ninety nine other Americans out of 300 million who have been deprived of all the goodness in Chris Matthews soul.

Oh well, I guess I like others will be bewildered with my other sworn enemies like lint, tar balls and wood ticks who are not my friends either.


agtG