Saturday, January 15, 2011

a creature like obama

I have a chess program which is based upon all the great minds of the game in Russian and American. I actually have 3 programs I run as each is interesting in the nuances of the programmer in each requires different strategies in order to overcome them.
Chess is that way in it literally reflects the human mind playing it. It is a fluid game which transcends the physical to the etheric as it is what the human transforming it is.

It is a game which becomes human traits.

The game of Kasparov and the masters intrigues me in one part at the setting level in the 99 level out of 100, I run through like crap through a goose and it bores me immensely to dislike for lack of challenge.
The 100 setting though is pure venom and I soon enough am knocked down to size as that setting leaves absolutely no openings, no gambits and no avenues of attacking an opponents defenses to make them weak. It knows every move, knows how to counter every move and it literally knows exactly what to do in reaction to every move I know, even crazy ones.

It is lovely as I can play this game down to what I term 3/4 level in endgame and this wonderful game will simply wipe me out with a slit of the throat. It is a humbling challenge as this game plays the game as I do.

I wonder about challenges as I become bored easily in mundane things to extreme things. That is why in the constant torment satan levels at humans, I do not comprehend that creatures 'full of wisdom" statement in the Bible, because if you were a very powerful spiritual creature, would you invest any time in humans?

What I mean is, humans are like bugs compared to spiritual creatures. If you were busy stepping on bugs, you would in a few hours never go back to it, as there is really no mystery in how many ways you can make a bug go squash.
satan has been murdering, torturing and tormenting humans for 6000 years and none of these demons seem to figure out how worthless it is. None of them look for a challenge, as once you have Job scraping himself in the ash pile, you pretty well have scraped the bottom of humanity and there is no reason to repeat it. It is illogical.

I realize that demons are programs in they have absolute operational protocols, but dealing with humans on a constant level would be like you dealing with bugs. It would not have any appeal and you would never go back to it.

In that, it is the reason of the insanity of B. Hussein Obama. The world is in absolute poverty. He is one of the elite who is of the 2% who have all the wealth while the other 98% rot, and Obama can not just stop golfing, vacationing, stealing money and eating lobster. It is an obsession with this demonic in he is a creature I will never comprehend as there is not one ounce of compassion in him.
There is not in any way I could justify spending money the way he does on Air Force One. If my spouse flew to Hawaii before me and it cost almost 100,000 dollars, I honestly would feel so guilty as all I would see in my mind is some black couple in Chicago losing their home as that is what that 100,000 would mean to me.
It would mean to me some small farmer having a payment on 20 to 100 acres to start a farm. It would mean to me 4 vehicles sold at a car dealership keeping the doors open for a few more weeks. It would mean a heart operation for some sick person. It would mean a college education for some child in Detroit. It would mean 20,000 pounds of flour which could feed 120,000 people one meal.
I could not look in the mirror at myself in knowing I spent hundreds of thousand, millions or billions on some vacation time. I would have to go out and sleep in a tent or something to just and try to compensate for wasting that kind of money on myself when the world was filled with so much need.

Yet when it comes to the glutton Obamas, they can not spend the next million fast enough without one ounce of remorse in concern for another human, or that dog they keep locked in the kennel and can not control.

That to me explains that Obama and the creature like him lack common sense. Common sense rises up in a person by instinct to check if there are enough pancakes on a platter so everyone has one, so you do not take two. Common sense shows up to help a neighbor in not waiting for them to be degraded in begging you to blow out their driveway. Common sense is what God is all about as in Scripture that is what comes through time and again.

Common sense is not what Obama is and common sense is not what a creature like Obama is, because common sense would say "enough", but with the glutton of Obama and the lust of satan, their foolishness is never enough.


agtG