Monday, January 31, 2011

My Tourniquet

As I never give things more thought than the moment the Inspiration pops into my mind, I have decided to offer up a truce to the frauds on the right, a simple little truce, in which I will no longer pick at them like a chicken mite turning their prissy hides into hamburger.

I will call this the Canadian plan, for no other reason than Canadian women are hot, but as venomous nuts as Rupert Murdoch, Obama voter.

So as we call upon the Mountie with her one trick stick pony for the details in this for distraction as it is always much more wonderful to keep your eye on the girl..........unless of course you are in a Jap POW camp where they have a sexy Nissan parading around, and Tojo has a wire around your genitals in which he will pull them off in one sharp wire cut if you get an erection.




I guess they left that out of the history books as who wants to say, "Yeah I lost my balls and dick for getting hard over a Japper girl the Nips had strutting around in front of me to get me worked up so they could lance my dick off."

History is so much more interesting is it not eh.

So here is the deal or truce............

Ok to stop the patrician blood flow, I will agree to Rupert Murdoch and that old Obama fraud, Roger running the station, putting my blog commentary on FOX, For Obama eXpletative daily, twice...........It will be twice due to the fact that I would not set foot on that stage, but instead I'm going to have that Kiran Chetry back who kept showing her George Bush on camera to read how ever long it takes to read one of the daily blogs found here.

She must wear her mini skirts and dresses, and I really don't care more than red lipstick, no damn ghastly blue eye shadow, and a minimum of 3 inch heels.

I stipulate that if Chetry starts rolling her eyes or does something else code for Murdoch like Peter Jennings smirks, I will veto the chica and put on some other talking head of my choice.

Oh yeah, she has to strap on some major firearm, showing her goods, as I have had enough of this political rape of women. Lame Cherry is for women hosing down the criminals to protect themselves. No more Gabrielle Giffords Obama events.
My talking head is going to be packing powder to burn and lead presents.

There will be a nice Cherry set, and fade to commercial sponsors of guns, fighter jets and other assorted pyrotechnic things which American industry excels at creating. No Obama or liberals any time around my segment..........that includes any attention whores trying to jump a ride on the Cherry hayride.

Five year contract, six figures guaranteed with bonuses for me and that talking head, with monetary remuneration by FOX for the ammunition and cognac.

Furthermore in this truce, Rush Limbaugh forks over the 11 million he owes this blog for stealing from me. It was 7 million in royalties, but I'm not paying taxes on my 7 million as I have chickens to feed and with Obama driving up corn prices, I can't afford that increase, so Limbaugh pays the taxes on the money he owes me in it is like 34% or something.
Oh yeah, Limbaugh forks over 7 million to that charity of Christians who rescue gays from their crusty underwear and sore genitals.

It is all pretty simple in Murdoch and the frauds at FOX and elsewhere agree to the deal, then I will honor this truce with them.

I realize some astute reader will say, "Lame you didn't give up a thing!"

Why in the heck should I when I'm winning and Jesus got the armour on? I fully intend to be part of the Reagan Revolution which will make the current cross the aisle Tea Party GOP electors look tame. My children in Government are going to take Murdoch's FOX from him, the WSJ from him because he broke American Trust and a nice contract for a real Conservative is going to be cheap compared to that.
Just like Limbaugh sitting in his mansion, thinks he is untouchable, but when you have Jesus, Jesus balances all the accounts. So when I state that when this is said and done, 11 million is going to be cheap before God is done balancing these scales.

I run a simple operation in I trust in God, swear allegiance to whatever Obama they offer, and let the Spiritual do the deed in God. God runs 24 7, is thorough to dust to the wind. Babylon is what God said it would be, so I can just mind God's business in my life in being a nice girl and the world is take care of by my Father.

I would remind readers that Ted Turner a few years ago was worth multiple billions, but then old Ted had to go and steal land from black peasants. It didn't take long and Ted lost billions and was taking back his promises on UN funding.

So I figure my truce is quite generous being offered.

Pretty simple and before I digress, let's sing or let Amy Lee sing.

Always have been fond of her, since I saw her intellectually thump a female talking head who smarted off to her.

Just got to love women who sing softly and use the big stick.

You patricians got a blood flow problem and it is either a tourniquet truce or I believe God will amputate starting from the head down.



agtG 214


Oh yes, I can't make any guarantees on God abiding my truce as God does not appreciate His American Virgin raped.

agtG 230Y

"Tourniquet"

I tried to kill the pain
but only brought more
so much more
I lay dying
and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
am I too lost to be saved
am I too lost?

my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation
my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation

do you remember me
lost for so long
will you be on the other side
or will you forget me
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
am I too lost to be saved
am I too lost?

my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation
my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation

I want to die!!!

my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation
my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation

my wounds cry for the grave
my soul cries for deliverance
will I be denied Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

~Evanescence