Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thoughts from Alice



Alice in Glass


In slumber sleep I slept nocturne
In reposed of dreams of you
The shadow veil of moon pale
Of dreamt of dream come true

In wonderland upon whose shores
I found the rabbit hole
Plunging down below the ground
I grew half size to whole

Drink me I drank there of you
Of bubbling effervescent child
A woman born there of form
In poem of prose there styled

Through that window of the world
There the enchantress tale did pass
In words there seen upon the screen
The taradiddle Alice Glass

Was she spectre like her moon
Was she phantom of that heart
Was she premonition of apparition
Was she more myst of rainbow part

Can you catch a dream which was
Or is the blink upon it gone
Is her touch now wanted much
A caress forever only moment long

Shall I win a chess set match
Beyond where that dream did pass
To swim in tears of mouse swum fears
All through this looking glass

There is Alice though a dream come true
A truth in her I do not understand
To excogotate as of here much late
She was my wonderland



agtG