Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Looks like family

I have eluded to previously that my family has numbers of the feminine quality who have appeared on the Miss America stage. I have stated this in knowing that even the males get under women's skin and the women never recover.

Such is the case of beauty, that I have never really paid that great deal of attention to it, as I have found most pretty people rely to much on it, and never put anything under the hood in character or intelligence.
They cruise by on pretty their entire lives without growing Spiritually.

So I honestly have been immune to Sarah Palin being a beautiful woman, at least that is what I was contenting myself with.............

That was of course until I was sitting here playing with a Bible program and my Mom was in her recliner and the Inspiration came into my head, "Sarah Palin looks just like the women on my Mom's side of the family".

In noting this, Mom said, "I said that long ago to your Auntie and that is why she doesn't like Sarah Palin, because she looks like my sister."

Sure enough, Mrs. Palin looks a great deal like numbers of my attractive cousins, the ones who did not enter beauty pageants.

I guess the Spiritual intelligence of Mrs. Palin is disarming and my excuse at heart, because from the start I have viewed her in the Esther role of undoing the Purim of Obama in the lot cast upon America by the forces bent on her destruction.
In a Spiritual context Sarah Palin is the personification of the American Virgin of God, being ravaged by the satanic Obama world order.

There are so many things going on in this Age that the context has a duality beyond human understanding.

So while I start speaking about her in a family context, I become Inspired to reveal things no one else does in Spirit. My greater concern is that she does not go down to Sodom and become Lot.
The family issue does though resonate and it makes sense in the chivalry in why I would like to use David Letterman's and Karl Rove's little man testicles as a punching bag as it is beyond the pale to politically rape any woman for any gain.

Did you see though that George W. had to cancel a meeting in European Switzerland for war criminal questions or some such sort?
George you need to tell Ma to stop picking at Sarah for her boy Jeb, as what comes around goes around, and you Bush clan sowed a deep furrow in what you did in ruining Conservatives. Something Billy Graham should have told you to know better than to do.
There is allot of the house of Saul though in this Sarah Palin wilderness attacking her House of David.

As that is most likely more of the Prophetic than most will hear for the next month or all of last year unless they read this blog, I believe that in shortness this is a good as place as any to let the keyboard cool.

The Governor has it right that Obama's agenda does have America on the road to ruin. I still have concerns if God is only going to rescue a leg and a piece of ear from the predator of Obama for Mrs. Palin to try and sow a whole Hereford back together for a nation.

I don't know, maybe living in tents like the Israelites with Sarah directing tribal council in some New Jerusalem in the American interior might not be such a bad thing when all this melts down.......


agtG 332YYYY