Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Ayereodite Assembly

As just a passing observation, sometimes when I post things in this blog, I get a great deal of attention and company. I do not mean physical visits, but I do mean in my monitoring stations I get sweeps from surveillance, my computer settings wink out to new settings as the spiders scan my open ports designed by Bill Gates for the intelligence octopus and I find these burdensome trolls carrying along on my uplinks which become so bad sometimes it even slows down high speed internet.

I noticed this event when I started archiving my expose' on Bill Ayers. Yes I have informed you that on a live feed blog, the NSA does indeed monitor every word immediately by the poster directly from Google.
See, the stated reason NSA does this is the obvious in Hollywood has not been told that, blog archives are the perfect dissemination point, as some enemy of America can log into their blog, upload any coded message they care to with an imbedded file like a photograph, and put a year away time stamp on it, and anyone with the password can visit and communicate with their team of sleepers.
Yes this is an exclusive from this blog again in infomring you of the reality of what is taking place...including drafts in emails from a communally visited email address box.

The drag from Bill Ayers though was immediate in those protecting him and watching him. That is most interesting in how certain people like Karl Rove generate that same attention. The spiders could care less about Sarah Palin, but start posting about the Bush dynasty in how they are screwing the politics over for 2012 so Jeb can win it in 2016, and you would be surprised how much attention this blog gets loaded down with full pack.

Oh and for the point, if you noticed Karl Rove is not NSA.......not is Bill Ayers, but the people piggybacking off NSA illegally in their in the closet government sure are illegally using the NSA systems like the infamous Brown Recluse exposed here first in the White House basement.

As stated I place this here, because it interests me that so much interest is still on Bill Ayers from his protectors in they all are interested in what this blog is generating concerning Bill Ayers.
That kind of attention means connections as what this blog stated, and it means in part the Obama regime is very worried about Bill Ayers in all he knows in what he could expose about Obama.

One would think an old man in Chicago would not even generate a trace, and yet Bill Ayers generates a larger imprint than B. Hussein Obama.

So who is the more powerful in this world?

Yeah the imprint says who is more powerful.


agtG 264