Monday, May 16, 2011

As a Tea Party Girl


As a Tea Party Girl, I get confused...........no I'm not a blonde, but the confusion is all of these folks who are saying who my Father is...........first for the record my Father is in heaven as God, the same Father of Jesus the Christ, thee only begotten Son of God and thee only Way to be saved.

My Dad though is the subject of this, as I know who my Dad is ..........but I find all these folks telling me I'm a bastard and claiming Lady Liberty was some whore taking sperm donations that the Rovians only know who.

In the first GOP debate, the skirt questioner for FOX said that it was Ron Paul who was the father of the Tea Party. I have checked and Ron Paul's little sperm were nowhere near Lawrence Sinclair's lips nor Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate.
Sorry FOX for Obama, but Ron Paul is not my dead beat daddy..........never seen him even near my home in 2008 when all this was going down.

Then there is Dick Armey who keeps telling me who I can date and who I'm going to marry as my candidate for the GOP primary. I can honestly say that Dick is not my daddy..........Dick has never given me a child support payment, never sent me a birthday card with a twenty inside, and I don't even look like his kids.

I keep feeling these..........thangs though too. I mean I keep feeling Rush Limbaugh trying to crawl up me Mum's arse and then there is Ann Coulter trying to be her tampon in being Tea Party appendages.
Sorry about this, but I have checked in suppositories and tampons do not qualify for human status, and I know this or Obama would be registering them to vote for him, as he certainly has Preperation Rush and Napkin Coulter in the box for him.

I have stated that it was Conservatives who are Christians from both the GOP and Democratic party who started standing up for Lawrence Sinclair, stood with Phil Berg when Obama was bashing Hillary and .........yes investigating Obama's birth certificate who were there at the beginning of this. I don't know if I would call any of these people the fathers of the Tea Party movement, because she was always alive from the Bush Rangers before America was even a nation and was only a colonial settlement.

I do know though who my Dad is in this. My favorite big brother actually noted it in a speech in Michael Reagan stated flatly that Ronald Reagan was the Tea Party.

So for all these dead beats, auditioning bastards, all these date rape types like Newt Gingrich, all these feminine hygiene and anal salves who keep trying to tell the Tea Party who their parentage is..............I will state that Ronald Reagan in his coalition reborn is the Tea Party in all these diverse Americans who love America.

I will also state that it was that gal with a gun from Alaska who gladly sat this Tea Party girl on her knee and raised her as her own. So while Lady Liberty, shining there in the New York harbor is the Mother of the Tea Party as these are Americans who are the Tea Party, it certainly is Auntie Sarah Palin who was there nurturing the Tea Party and standing up for it while the Obama regime was trying to make it all into a criminal whore.

So while apparently a number of low life bastards and bitches are trying to claim a stake in the parentage of the Tea Party and are spreading nasty rumors..........this blog has stated the womb which the Tea Party was born from.

I define here now forever the simplest of things. Lady Liberty is the Mom of the Tea Party, Ronald Reagan is the Dad and Sarah Palin is our dear Auntie.

nuff said.