Monday, May 9, 2011

Stanley Ann Dunham's Revengernessessness

n
There really has to be a more concise, evolved and abysmal term for a low self esteem little girl who wants to get dirtied up as it makes her lily wet when she spread of dark skinned males and brings tan bastard into this world to destroy America......as she never had what it took to be an American..............but fit right in, in Indonesia.

This is the saga of Stanley Ann Dunham has the cancer her Chicago man, B. Hussein Obama metastasizes in thee worst of possible elephant man deformations.

I have just suffered a bout of Stan Ann's Revengernessessness, in Microsoft as I have catalogued here extensively, was with an Obama Russian spam contractor smoking my emails to terrorize me.

I had cleaned out my contact list, but still the mails were sent out piggyback. I traced this to Microsoft servers in Kansas which ran back into Moscow.

Then things got interesting as I took countermeasure steps, when someone took the original Stanley Ann Dunham's Revenge posted in 2008, and I started getting fan mail from people who discovered it again as new, from Jeff Rense publishing my email address at hotmail.

The interesting part of this is that a number of things have been hammering on this blog, but that Stan Ann fan mail sent the regime berserk, because the next thing I knew Bill Gates shut down my account as it was "spamming" from someone who broke into it.

You will just love this phishing scam, as Microsoft demanded my cell phone number so it could text me a reactivation phrase...............ah since when does not a back up email suffice?

This has been a study as I have been harassed, jacked around criminally and deliberately for the Obama regime in this. They literally wanted me to list all of my folders which I kept my email in. They were demanding SUBJECT LINES from people who sent me emails like I was a mind reader. They demanded content explanation of what was in the folders as I would remember what was in folders several years old.

This though was not enough, as they demanded I change my password.........which I did after they sent me on wild goose chases in Microsoft seized my browser and kept me going around in circles on their web page series.

I did get my password changed.........including the infamous secret question, which only I would know as it is my account..........and yet their employees emails kept posting THEY WANTED MORE INFORMATION as what I provided was not enough to prove the account was mine.

The hint in this was that I was supposed to "start another account" with them. For some reason, this regime just wants that hotmail account in the worst damned way.
Perhaps Obama is going to nail it on his wall with bin Laden's nut sack they hacked off for a trophy.

The nice part in this is I have despised hotmail for years, but could not find a suitable junk deposit mail.........that was until I came across a Canadian firm which hosts free email. They are better than those massive Google and Hotmail advertising and widget crap I could care less about.
It is even smaller than Yahoo, and I can POP all my emails into this one account which does not take forever to load.

Of course, this shut down has seized my access to log in sites like Daily Caller, which I suspect is part of this in bothering the regime as by miracle Bill Gates shut down my email when the DC cookie expired for that odd password which their site sends out.

Some might call it intimidation, censoring and violating my rights...........I just call it Stanley Ann Dunham's Revengernessessness, because here am I, your little clanky keyboard of thought, absolutely just chattering away to myself in Inspiration, and yet this is driving the most powerful trolls in the world insane to be investing all these resources jig my world.

I really don't care..........was more bothered that this blog is so Google successful that Google has upped my archive gigs, so while I was at like 13% awhile back in plotting that I could stop doing this as I could not post if I had filled up my quota..........now though I'm back to 1%.......which means I'm stuck doing this..........and stuck with this illogical harassment.

I do have concerns though for the crazy Obama Minnesotans who keep signing me up for Obama mailings, as without hotmail they won't know how to terrorize me.

I just leave it all up to God to avenge.........and I bless the Lord as I'm really pleased to be done with Hotmail as Hotmail sucks the hind tit........just like Messenger sucks.......just like IE sucks and I won't use that spy tool infested with trojans.

So it is not rare that this Obama regime in Stan Ann from the grave is pleasing me as there are so many better free emails out there, I can be like all should be a Gates free computer zone.

It's packs and saddles baby sister..........Mama Stan has made a raid and we are traveling lighter and better.



agtG


I love to go swimmin'
With bow legged women
You swim between their legs
Swim between their legs..........