Thursday, June 2, 2011

Obama Terrorism of the Lame Cherry Site

As an alert, I was sorting through my archives as I was posting in why Obama ran up the national debt, as no one has explained that except this blog, when I found around 700 posts appeared as drafts on a few stories being written here.

Google on Blogspot is not that viral in it's gliches of it's programs, so this means the spiders from the Obama regime are busy ripping through the blog again in screwing up the entire system.

In my passive methods of keeping track of what the regime is doing in stalking myself and other Americans, I noticed yesterday that I was being swept by microwave bursts again which was blowing my radio off the air.

I know what caused this in I took back my mail account which Bill Gates stole for the regime yesterday and they apparently did not appreciate it. It was most interesting on my downloads to watch Microsoft literally crawl as there was so much tracking going on.

I post this, the other Obama regime criminal intrusions for the day when a real Justice Department is in place, so all of these folks face criminal prosecution and the ultimate in sentencing.

700 blog posts in drafts not by me...........and I guess this means if the regime can not shut down this blog, then it will fill this blog up with junk drafts so it will be shut down by Google as being over capacity.

Most interesting terrorism this Obama regime operates under.


agtG