Sunday, August 28, 2011

Obama n the wives

You know if Barack Obama was 10 years old, the age of his personality, some kid would knock him off his bike, slap him, probably piss on him now, and steal his bike, because he is just such a damned dork.
...........and you know something........you know it too, that every black person watching that shake down would nod in approval as this guy is so inward that he honestly just begs for someone to take his lunch money and people think such Darwin............no Obamian candidates should have this done to purge the herd.

Could Obama find a more Erkel bike? How about that pith helmet, fearless fly sunglasses, white shirt and........honestly if those are blue jeans, that is the kind of blue jean a gay pansy would wear.

I feel sorry for those girls as they think this is husband material as Obama parades them around as his three wives with Muchelle. Does any parent honestly want Stevie Wonder on a bicycle brought home for dating material?
Stevie has an excuse in being blind for showing the teeth.........Obama has a mirror and he still is so proud of hisself he can't help looking like Mr. Ed.

Did you notice that poor girl has bigger arms and bigger thighs than Obama? All she is going to attract is another gay closet pervert like he old man, as these girls are going to be ugly, welfare rich, Marxist morons and spoiled...........and that means they will need a pansy to boss around to mould into something like Muchelle has done with this helmet wearing boy Obama.

I'm surprised this dumb bastard doesn't have mosquito netting draped all over hisself as a safety measure for West Nile............he just.........you know, he gets his feet stuck in those bicycle stirrups too.
You just know it. You just know it by looking at it.

I keep hearing "Send in the Clowns" and expect in the next frame to have circus clowns riding by too.

Could you imagine Snoop Dog or Spike Lee get up like this? What the hell must black men think in seeing this as their example?
Eddie Murphy and Chris Rock........."Whoa hey, I got to put on my mom jeans, my scooter helmet, before I can take a spin on that dangerous bike".

You know Obama and this kid HAVE NEVER RIDDEN THOSE BIKES FASTER THAN A CRAWL DON'T YOU?

I remember my first bike........a girls bike my dad got me. I decided I was going to ride it on a small hill on your lawn. I got the thing going and had no idea how to stop it, as parents had better things to do than teach a kid, so I crashed into a tree and almost broke my leg.
That still hurts to remember that........and I think I cut that horizontal branch off years later in revenge.

I remember going down a hill and wiping out...............peroxide on my skinned off knee boiling away white.

I remember my cousins and I on the big hill by the lake using the old bikes of the resort owners kids and pedalling for all we worth going about 40 down that hill............I still shudder about the bike I got stuck with as the hub wobbled and I would have got killed if it fell off.

I remember my 3 speed in taking a corner where there was a drop off hidden in the road and my back wheel caught it and I flipped.......remember that bone pain too in almost breaking my leg.

That is what bikes were for..........no helmets, going hell for leather, and made to be wore out in a few years from constant travel.
I know none of the neighbor children's bikes ever made it past 3 years as they were all beat to hell just from riding them.

You look at Obama in his bikes.........you know those bikes are going to be good 100 years from now. You can look at the Obama's and know there is no intimacy in those bikes like I had and hundreds of thousands of other American children have, as they were on them every day, and could ride them better than they could walk.
You look at Obama and their great delight is making the wheels turn and their not falling off the thing............they will never discover all that bike can do nor how it feels to wipe out taking a corner too fast and you sliding out in a pile of dust.

My brother and I used to have games where we could see how slow we could ride in an obstacle course we made around our yard, around machinery and fences. We could almost balance those bikes sitting still. That takes a great deal of intimacy with your bike.

I know I wouldn't have played with these Obama kids. I would have though they were weird and would have felt sorry for them being such dorks. Some of my friends would have tried to help and said, 'Geez don't ride like that as you look queer and you are going to get beat up".
Sure enough, that kid did get beat up and no one played with that Obama kid........although the pervert kid did have him sucking his hot dog I heard..........and both of them tried to undress his sister.

I guess you can tell a great deal about how a person ride a bike. I know it confirms my choices as friends as a child and it certainly confirms why I didn't vote for this banana helmet wearing Obama in 2008.


agtG