Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dedicated to Source


"My Declaration of Americanism: I believe in Jesus the Christ as my Savior and His second coming. The Bible is my foundation and the Constitution is my house. George Washington is my father of my beloved nation founded by God. By my Creator I have been endowed with moral life, responsible liberty and Christian justice for all.

I hold these Truths to be self evident in my right to my Christian God, right to my speech, right to my arms, right to my assembly in peace and my retained rights in the Republic for which all this was founded in bloody wars and for which she now crippled by enemies within and without stands. I breathe the American Spirit.

Here am I, the child of 1776 as a 21st century American extremist, so help me God."



Lame Cherry