Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Memorable Quotes


If I had a rocket for every time someone said the world was flat, I would have a nuclear arsenal.

Christopher Columbus



I believe in the sanctity of marriage.

Hugh Hefner



I regret never having been on welfare my entire life.

Howard Hughes



I never met a Jew I didn't like.

Adolf Hitler



When I think of a woman, I just want to cherish her virginal beauty.

Teddy Kennedy




The person I trust most in America is Barack Hussein Obama.

Moamar Khadaffi



Mercy is the greatest quality in warfare.

Genghis Khan



I always put my people first.

Joe Stalin




Being rich is a responsibility in caring for the masses of people who have not as much.

David Rockefeller



If I don't know the answer, I humbly ask others as I value the intelligence of the masses.

Joe Biden



I shouldn't have stolen the 1960 election.

John Kennedy



I did have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski.

Bill Clinton




My one thought when I look at women is, "I never want to be a father of another man's child".

Hillary Clinton



I really love all people with all of my heart.

Michelle Obama




I love America

Barack Hussein Obama







agtG